Sammy?

Sam had seen this coming from a mile away. Of course, Lucifer would want to take him. His true vessel. It would be catastrophic. But it would also bring his brother back. He's done stupid things before, so why should this time be any different.

     "Ok" Lucifer smiled from ear to ear, his face looking like it might spit in two at any second.

     "Well, then it looks like you've got yourself a deal. There will, of course, be no 10 year stall time and you will be coming with me effective immediately" Sam nodded and Lucifer took a step forward so his chest was practically touching Sams.

     "We do have to make this official you know" he grinned. Sam gulped before taking a step away from the devil.

     "I want to see him first."

     "Excuse me"

     "My brother. I want to see him alive and well before you take me."

     "UUUGGGHHHHH. You Winchester's, always so emotional. Fine, if that'll make this move along faster." Lucifer vanished before quickly reappearing with a very confused Dean in tow.

     "What the hell is going on?" He asked before locking his eyes with Sam. "Sammy?"

     "Dean, please don't get mad"

     "What do you mean don't get mad? What did you do." Dean finally noticed the devil standing beside him. "Please tell you didn't... no... you wouldn't"

     "I'm sorry"

     "You made a deal with the freaking devil." Dean was livid.

     "I know, I'm sorry, but it was the only way to get you back." Sam pleaded.

     "Or you could have just left me dead. I'm supposed to protect you, Sammy, and if that means I have to be dead to do it then so be it."

     "So what, I can't protect you" Sam retorted. "You are my brother and I'm going to do everything I can to protect you, even if it means selling my soul to the freaking devil."

     "How long does he have?" Dean sternly asked, not taking his eyes off of Sam.

     "None," the smiling Satan replied. "Deal was he comes right away. And not that this wasn't a fun family reunion or anything, but I think it's time we leave."

     "No, you are not going anywhere with him you son of a bi-" but it was too late. Lucifer had already grabbed hold of Sam and taken him to Hell.