noooooo my vodkaaaaa

"Sam. Sam. Sam. Sammy. Sammy. Saaaaaaaammmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." Lucifer poked his boyfriends face.
"Waaaaaaake uuuuuuup."
"Okay, jeez Lucifer, what do you want."
"Pay attention to me, I'm bored."
"Well it's not my fault you never sleep. I, on the other hand, need my 3 hours."
"Wait a minute. You know that I never sleep."
Sam realized his mistake. He rolled over to look at Lucifer.
"Maybe?"
Lucifer fake gasped.
"Sammy! Have you been keeping secrets from me?"
"Hey! You didn't tell me you didn't sleep first." Sam jabbed an accusing finger in his chest.
"Touché" Lucifer laughed. "So why do you never tell me to get lost before."
Sam shrugged. "I enjoyed the company."
"Aww Sammy! I never knew you felt that way." He screeched like a teenage girl.
"Shut up." Sam shoved him off the bed. "And it's Sam, not Sammy."
Lucifer stuck out his tongue from his spot on the floor.
"Still as adorable as ever." Sam sighed, leaning over the side of the bed.
"Then come join me." Lucifer reached up and pulled Sam to the floor with him. That wasn't a good idea. The whole 6' 4" of him came crashing down on Lucifer.
"Oof" All the air was forced out of him.
"Sorry." Sam laughed, rolling to lay in the ground next to him.
"It's alright." Lucifer sat up to straddle Sam. "You can make it up to me." He leaned down and kissed Sam. Sam grabbed his waist as the devil began grinding into him. Red wings sprouted from Lucifer's back as things got more heated. Sam grabbed one of the wings, knowing the effect it would have on him, and Lucifer let out a loud moan. Sam smiled into the kiss as he began palming Lucifer through his pants with his other hand.
It wasn't enough. Lucifer tore off Sam's clothes before getting rid of his own so there was nothing between them but skin. He kissed down Sam's chest and stomach, kissing the inside of his thigh. He stopped to smirk at Sam before taking him in his mouth. Sam moaned in pleasure while running his fingers through Lucifer's hair. All of a sudden, the door banged open.
Lucifer growled and wrapped his wings tightly around Sam to cover his naked body. Gabriel stood at the door dumbfounded with a vodka bottle in his hands.
"Well someone's having a good time." He swayed into the room while taking another swing of his drink. "My brother giving the love of my life a blowjob. I swear dad is out to get me." He shook his fists at the sky.
"Gabe, are you drunk?" Sam asked pushing himself up on his elbows, still engulfed in Lucifer's wings.
"Of course I'm drunk. I've got to celebrate everybody but me finding a soulmate."
"Everybody?"
"Oh that's right. You haven't heard the good news yet." Gabriel giggled before taking another drink. "Your big brother and my little brother are 'soulmates'. They even went on a date." He threw his hands up in the air. "Cockblockers." He muttered that last bit to himself.
"Finally." Sam laughed. "They've been pining over each other for years." Gabriel squinted at Sam.
"Are you naked? Because if you are I'd very much like to see it please."
"No." Sam quickly pulled his pants on before standing up.
"Uh huh." Gabriel smiled. "At least I still get to see the abs." Another drink was taken.
"Back off Gabriel." Lucifer had also put his pants back on and was now standing by Sam's side. His wing moved to drape over Sam, pulling him closer.
"Or what. You'll smite me? Damn me to hell." Gabriel took a drunken step forward.
"Maybe."
"Oh please, samwich here cares about me too much to let that happen. Isn't that right Sammy-poo."
"It's Sam." Sam sternly responded.
"You're so cute when you're defensive." Gabriel leaned forward and tapped Sam on the nose. "Boop." He giggled. Lucifer smacked his hand away from Sam before grabbing the vodka bottle and throwing it against the wall. It shattered in an explosion of glass.
"noooooo my vodkaaaaa." Gabriel half heartedly whispered.
"Gabe, what are you doing here." Sam asked impatiently.
"I'm- I'm-" Gabriel wasn't able to finish before he passed out on the floor.