You Are The <3 Blood on The Dance Floor

Começar do início

"That's you, Uncle Andy, me, Rocky and AJ, Daddy, mommy and my friend Sarah."

I was right. I deserve a ribbon!

"When can I meet Sarah?"

"Right now."

She points to her right. I gets it now. She means an imaginary friend. I had one. Her name was Shelly, she was a mermaid. What? I watched way to many cartoons and The Little Mermaid...

"Hey Sarah. How are you?"

"Sarah says good and she says you're really pretty."

"Thanks Sarah. Behave Sarah while I'm gone and help Bee protect this place from dragons. They come out on nights like this."

"We will!"

I silently laugh as I stand back up. Andy says,

"Ready?"

"You bet your ass I am!"

Bee gasps. Shit.

"You owe a quarter in the swear jar!"

I pull a quarter out of my pocket. Yeah we have a swear jar. Every time someone swears around the kids they owe a quarter in the swear jar. Then after a while we use the money to get the twins something.

"Okay well BYE GUYS!"

Sopphie yells. I wave and yell

"See ya Sopphie, Bee, Gee, Rocky, AJ, and Sarah. Good Luck with the dragons."

I walk out holding hands with Andy. When I jump into the mustang Andy pulls out a blindfold and my ipod. I roll my eyes.

"Really Andy?"

He just nods. And moves his hands with the blindfold and ipod toward me.]

"Fine."

Andy puts on the blindfold. I put on my iPod and shake it for shuffle. It lands on Not Good Enough For The Truth and Cliche By ETF when Ronnie was in the band. I haven't had a chance to hear their new stuff but I have been able to listen to FIR's stuff. FIR is a great band.

F>>>>>>>>>>>>>F>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I feel the car stop. Then I feel a breeze against my bare arms. It's not cold but it's nice. So either we're here or Andy just opened a window at a gas station.

I feel my right ear bud come out.

"We're here but don't take off your blindfold."

"Alright but if I fall or run into something it's gonna be your fault. And just remember I know where you live and sleep..."

Andy chuckles at my threat. What? I'm BEING CEREAL!

"Come on."

Andy helps me out of the car. He grabs my right hand and starts walking. I hate feeling BLIND!

Finally we stop. UGH did I mention I hate walking blind? Well I do.

"We're here."

He says taking off my blind fold. I see a table with candles in a park. Yays. I like parks.

"This is beautiful" I say honestly.

Andy pulls back a seat and motions for me to go sit down. I can't help but giggle. Chivalry [shiv-uhl-ree] still does exist! I walk over and sit down. Andy goes behind a bush and pulls out 2 plates. He sets one down on either side of the table. SUSHI!

"Hellz yeah! Sushi!"

I yell loud. I can't help it. I could eat 5 times my body weight in sushi.

F>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>F>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Andy grabs the now empty plates while I'm looking up at the sky. It's absolutely beautiful. I love to look at stars.

"Mandy."
Andy whispers. I turn away from the stars and toward him. H-he-he's on one fucking knee, holding a black velvet box. Holy Hell (according to my cousin hell is holy...). I can't say anything there's a lump in my throat. Tears are pricking at my eyes. Cheesy I know but this is really happening!

"I love you more then I can ever scream. We have 2 amazing kids. The only thing for my life to be completed is for you to be my wife. Mandy will you marry me?"

"What the fucking hell took you so long?"

I whisper. Now gaining my voice. Andy stands up and slides the beautiful diamond ring with a black band on my ring finger. It's stunning. We kiss but we hear claps and wolf whistles. So we break the kiss. I see all of the many friends we have.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We COULDN'T miss THIS!"

Kora yells.

"Wait where's Rocky and AJ?!"

I ask about to freak. Don't blame me. I see Gee and Soapy but no Rocky and AJ.

"With Cassidy, Allie and Bee. Over thata way."

Autumn says pointing behind me. I turn around and see Cassidy having a ball with AJ and Rocky. Mikey go up to Cassidy and peck a kiss. 'OOOOH So Mikey is the daddy. That's the chicka he was talking about during tour.' Then Frank goes up to Allie and does the same before dropping down next to them to play with the children. My Life is really going my way....

************************************************************

TADA!!!!! IK some parts were a lil cheesy but watcha expect? I LOVE chivalry PS I just learned how to pronounce it on GOOGLE! xD. Thanks for reading sorry its taking me so long but 1. i don't have my ipod 2. they r looong chappies to upload 3. i have newer and newer story ideas in my head. 4. SKOOL STARTED EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. so sorry thanks again and 2 CHAPPIES LEFT!  then the sequel comes. DUH DUH DUH!!!!!!!!

-A>E>

PS I started my Ronnnie story!