You Are The <3 Blood on The Dance Floor

This chappy isn't as long but after this its only 2 CHAPPIES LEFT! i can't believe it i'm almost done. And i'm almost done writing for the sequel of this. that'll be up later ons. i'm gonna try uploading other stories like my ronnie story, ?????? story, ?????? story, botdf/a7x story, and others btw my a7x story is being saved for next years watty awards. i think around Dec Im gonna start the sequel maybe earlier. PROB earlier. In the sequel is when I introduce xPhyscoticAngelx and nerdyturdle and in the sequel there's gonna be a new famous dude. only xPhyscoticAngelx knows who that is. And the sequel wont be as long as this story ohwells. THANK U SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! anyways onto to the story.

PS if u kno someone who is suicidal please let them know you care. They can't end their life or if that's hard to say tell them to listen to this song.

*********************************************************

F>>>>>>F>>>>> couple months

I'm flipping through channels while AJ and Rocky are playing on the ground. Andy walks into the room.

"Heys."

"We're going out tonight. You and me."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"What about the twins?"

"Gee and Sophie said they'd watch them."

"Okay... So where are we going?"

"Surprise."

"You know I don't like surprises."

"You're gonna like this one. I promise."

I roll my eyes.

"Sure I will."

F>>>>>>>>>>>>>>F>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I walk outta the bathroom hair teased, black skinny jeans, neon green short sleeved t-shirt, grey converse, and an okay line of eyeliner. I walk into the living room to see Gee and Sophie holding Aj and Rocky.

"Hey where's Bee?"

"She forgot this picture she wanted to give you. So Andy went with her to go get it."

Gee answers.

"Okays. So you do know how to make a bottle right?"

"Nope."

Sophie says with a smile.

"Don't worry I do."

Gee says reassuringly.

"Okay. So the twins room is at the end of the hallway on the left. And btdubbs Bee left some toys last time. They are in their room on the top shelf."

"Did you go on a chair to put them up there?" Gee asks jokingly.

I stick my tongue out at him.

"No Andy put them up there. Great thing he's 6 something."

I hear the door open and see Bee run in with a picture.

"Hey Bee watcha got there?"

"A picture for you!"

"Great I love your pictures. Lemme see."

She hands me the picture with a huge smile. I see stick people... discombobulated stick people.

"Sweetness."

I yell. I crouch down to her.

"Who's who?"

She points to the one all the way on the left. I'm guessing she's going to the right.