Rebel Love Song

Lilith gasps loudly at my cuts.

"Why the hell did you do this?" She asks yelling at me.

I shrug.

"You better fucking tell me!" She keeps yelling.

I shrug. Andy is cleaning the cut while Lilith is going on how I shouldn't have ever cut.

I zone out.

"MANDY ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING TO ME?!" She yells harder.

I come back.

"Uhm, yeah." I say.

"NO YOU'RE FUCKING NOT. I can just tell by you face you're not!" She keeps yelling.

She rushes out of the bathroom.

I can tell she's so pissed off at me. Andy finishes up and asks,

"Why did you cut yourself?" I shrug.

"Come on please tell me."

"It's nothing. I'm off to go find Lilith."

I walk out of the bathroom and start walking around.

I call out Lili's name. I text her. I call her. I see her shoes outside of door. I knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I hear a guy ask. I open up the door to see Lilith being held and comforted by a guy who looked like he is a part of Black Veil Brides.

"Lili I'm so sorry." I say walking toward her. I can hear her weeping.

"Lilith please I'm so fucking sorry." I say crouching down next to her.

"Fuck off." She whispers.

"What?" I ask surprised. She sits up and looks me in the eyes.

"I said FUCK OFF."

"But Li-"

"No FUCK OFF." She says again.

I get up with tears threatening to fall. I rush out of there. The tears are about to fall over. I run into someone.

"Sorry." I mumble and start walking away when whoever that was grabs my wrist.

She/he turns me around. I see it's Andy who grabbed me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I say.

"What the fuck is wrong?" he asks.

"Fine, Lilith fucking hates my guts because I use to cut." I say angry.

The tears just start falling. Andy comes up and hugs me.

"It's okay. It'll be fine." He whispers to me.

"No it fucking won't Lilith really hate people who cut." I say into his chest.

"She can't stay mad at you."

"You don't know her. She can hold a grudge, she hates me." I mumble into his chest.

He just holds me there while I cry, like I haven't done in 5 ½ years.

†Andy's POV†

I finally see Mandy after all these years and she's crying. I try to calm her down. I've never seen her cry like this before. Then up comes Lilith. She looks like she has been crying for a while too.

"Mandy?"

Mandy turns around and sees Lilith.

:);):D:P:]:[:S:/:|:(:-(:'(:-S:-/:-]<3:-P:-D:-);-)=)=D=P=]=[=/=(2143567890\-•)(&%#@!;:'bnmdjd

Now u kno! U r welcome I uploaded! I twas only suppose 2 do only 1 2day I may do another 2morrow

Bye byes!

ADRENALINE EXTERMINATION