FICTION BY AVENGED SEVENFOLD (technically THE REV but you get what I mean)

for those of you who don't know this song 1. shame on you and 2. it's the last song the Rev wrote/played before he died 12/28/09. everytime you hear a thunderstorm just know it's THE REV playing to God. (i dont believe in him but if God was real then Jimmy would play to him) the video on the side is the song. Btw Andy listens to A7X.

WARNING YOU MAY START CRYING TO THIS SONG!!!!

******************************************************************

F>>>>>>>F>>>>> A couple months!

I moved in with Andy to his house in California. Today was the day I was getting my scan. I kinda don't want to know the sex.

I throw on ripped black sweats and one of Andy's t-shirts. I pull on my checkered black and white vans. I put on a little eyeliner and pull my hair into a ponytail. I walk out of the bathroom and don't see Andy.

'Probably smoking.' I think to myself. So I pull out my phone and text,

'Where r u??'

'Outside. Come on!'

He replies instantly. I roll my eyes and walk out with my keys in hand. I see Andy finishing up his cigarette. I wait for him to finish before walking up to him.

"Hey ready?" I ask

"Hell yeah."

I jump into the passenger's seat and Andy jumps in the driver's seat of my black 1968 mustang because that's when my dad was born. And I loved my dad so much when he was around. I got my car after I moved here.

"Do you want to know the sex Andy?" I ask.

"No. You?" He asks.

"No. What can be some names?"

"Hmmmmm." He says.

"Well I've always wanted to name my girl Rocket."

"That's an amazing name. How about for a boy Andy Jr.?"

"Yeah." I agree. Great we have names now. Now we wait to see if it's a girl or boy.

*NOW AT THE HOSPITAL**

"Their heartbeats are fine. Would you like to know the se-"

"No." We say simultaneously interrupting the doctor lady.

But she smiles and prints out the picture of the x-ray thingy.

"Due date is August 1st."

*F>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>F>>>>>>>>>>>* 3 months

I'm looking through a box still untouched. Thank you laziness *note sarcasm. I'm trying to find my stuff for school because after this child is born I'm gonna do on-line college so that I may finish.

Then I find..........

An old teddy bear. But not just any old teddy bear. It belonged to my older brother. Yeah I had an older brother. He was 3 years older than me. He was 10 when he died....

*FLASH BACK* (warning it's not gonna be my usually writing it's in the pov of little 7 year old. Just telling you so ur not like 'waaaaaaaaaaat?' this part has a lot of swearing from a drunk lady and abuse happens.)

It's been 1 year since my daddy died. I miss him sooooooooo much. And now my mommy's meaner. My older brother Chris says it's because she's been drinking. So I asked what he means and he says that Adults drink this thing called alcohol that makes them do some bad things when they have too much.