Chapter 40

I am now on my way to see Kakashi. I told him I owed him ramen and I think I waited a little too long. I mean I have seen him here and there but I keep forgetting to tell him and now here I am better late than never. I teleported to the training grounds he took one look at me and jumped with fright. I chuckled and said hello. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked confused. "To ask if you want to go eat ramen," I said with a nervous laugh. He sighed and nodded his head. I smiled and we teleported to the ramen shop. "Sorry I kind of forget with all the stuff that happened," I said while sweatdropping. "Don't worry about it." He said. I ordered two ramen's and slid one down to him. He ate quickly and we talked for a while.

"Well, I'm going to go back to training." He said waving goodbye. I gave a closed eye smile and waved back. I walked back to Minato's apartment and as soon as I went through to door Minato was chasing Naruto around the house. I laughed and Naruto crashed into me. I picked him up and spun him around "What are you two doing?" I said with a chuckle.

"We were just playing games until you got back," Minato said casually. "Well, I'm glad I had a surprise as soon as I walked through the door," I said as I set Naruto down. Minato walked up to me. "Would you like another surprise?" He asked as his face came within a close proximity of mine.

"Hmm I don't know depends if it's good or not," I said with a straight face. He smirked and closed the space by putting his lips on mine. I pulled back and smiled."I guess that was a nice surprise." I said with a small smile. He slightly rolled his eyes and picked Naruto up. "You ready to head over to Mikoto's?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and packed up some stuff to take. We walked out the door and teleported to the Uchiha compound. Of course, Obito popped into my head again and I sighed. We knocked and out came Itachi and Sasuke. "Minato, y/n, Naruto your here!" They both cheered. I chuckled and said yes. We walked in and sat down on the couch. Sasuke and Naruto were playing,

Itachi showed us his Sharingan, and Mikoto was making dinner. I sighed as I thought of the vision with Itachi I figured out that the little boy was Sasuke. I was snapped out of my train of thought when Minato looked at me worriedly the I heard the sirens go off. "What's going on?" The two children asked. "It's nothing don't worry about it," Minato said nodding his head to the adults.

We nodded back "Itachi take these two and yourself to safety ok," I said looking at him. He nodded his head and left. "Do we know who is attacking?" I asked. "No, not yet," Minato said casually then the foundation began to shake. "We need to get out there and figure this out," I said as I began to walk towards the door. They followed out and we took separate ways.

I went to the front gate with Minato and I saw Hiriko there as well. The other two went to the west side of the village. I smiled when I saw him there at least I knew he was ok. I then turned my head to see someone approaching. We all got into a battle stance and put our guard up. four powerful ninjas were coming towards us. I did a few hand signs and attacked the one in the middle without warning.

"Light style, Lightning strike!" I yelled suddenly a bunch of dark clouds formed above him and a large lightning bolt shot down to the group and disappeared. Then there was a puff of smoke and I realized it was a substitution. All of them were. I was looking for more signs of chakra until I heard a voice. "To the tree's!" WIthout having to think we jumped towards the trees.

We jumped seconds before they came out of the ground with kunai in their hands. I sighed with relief and then jumped down punching one of them in the gut. He smashed into a wall and spit blood. I ran up to him and did another jutsu. "Light style, Firefly cage jutsu!" I  yelled out. Then a bunch of fireflies surrounded the man and made an unbreakable cage.

I smirked when I saw him try to get out. His chakra was incredible but he was more stupid than a rock. I chuckled and walked up to him. "What's your business with the leaf?" I asked calmly. He didn't respond so I asked again. "What is your business with the leaf?" I said again but with a different tone. He didn't answer so I walked closer to the cage and realized that it was a puppet.

"A puppet master interesting." I then felt something grab my neck. I turned swiftly and saw a ninja from the sound village it was a rogue and I'm guessing so are the others. "What's your business with the leaf?" I asked. He responded, "I don't think your in a position to ask that question." He said with a smirk. His grip got tighter and I began to choke.

I then turned into a puff of smoke...it was a shadow clone. His eyes widened when I put a kunai to his neck. "This is the last time I'm asking you, give me the wrong answer I'll kill you," I said simply. He sighed. "We're here for two people the jinjuriki and the rare light style user." My expression didn't change and I continued to talk. 

"Well your not getting either." I then teleported him to the prison. My eyes widened when all the other ones disappeared. "So they were all just clones," I said in shock. "If they are going to send ninja out here to take people they are going to need more than four ninjas," I said with a smirk.

I walked over to the other two with a smile and they smiled back. "I don't think it's over quite yet," I said with a sigh. They nodded there head and Hiriko teleported away while I and Minato teleported to Itachi, Naruto, and Sasuke who were happy to see us. I sighed relief and smiled happily to know the ones I love are ok.

(A/N: So I finished the book woohoo!!! comment if you want something else and don't forget to vote. I have a new book coming real soon so why don't you go on ahead and check it out. Also, any idea's on what you all want I'd love to hear them. goodbye love ya'll.)