Chapter 35

(YOUR POINT OF VIEW)

"y/n, y/n what are we going to do tonight?" Itachi said as he jumped up and down. "Well I was thinking once we get Naruto and Sasuke to sleep we could pop some popcorn and watch a movie and build a fort and I'm sure Minato will join in on the fun as well," I said kneeling down to his height and then looking back at Minato who was mouthing the word no.

I rolled my eyes and ignored it. "You mean Lord fourth will help with the fort as well and he'll watch the movie with us?" Itachi said with more excitement. "Yes, I'm sure he will," I said with a closed eye smile. I could hear Minato sigh so I just gave a small frown but didn't look at him. "Minato can you help me get Sasuke and Naruto to sleep?" I asked as I walked over to him to hand him Naruto.

He nodded his head and grabbed Naruto. Itachi sat on the couch he looked bored and impatient. "Hey, Itachi how about you go upstairs and grab blankets out of the closet." He smiled and nodded his head and went up the stairs. Naruto and Sasuke were wide awake and making a bunch of noises. I stood up and went over to the fridge and pulled out two bottles and warmed them up.

I walked back over to the couch and sat down next to Minato and handed him one of the bottles as I did that Itachi came down the stairs with a bunch of blankets. He put the bottle up to Naruto's mouth and held it there for him to drink. Naruto was able to hold the bottle by himself, the same with Sasuke. Once they finished with their bottles I changed their diapers and put them in pajamas. I gave Naruto back to Minato and he rested his head on his shoulder.

I did the same with Sasuke although Sasuke was harder to get to sleep. He'd squirm a little but finally settle as he fought to stay awake. Itachi looked at his brother and smiled. "I bet he will be just like you someday Itachi," I said with a smile. He grinned and sat on the couch with a bunch of blankets. Minato and I walked up the stairs and set Naruto and Sasuke in the crib, it was surprisingly big enough for both of them.

We stared at their sleeping figures for a little while and then left. We went down the stairs and saw Itachi standing there waiting for us. I smiled and picked him up and lifted him up above my head and twirled around. He giggled and laughed as he said he was taller than everyone else. I set him down and gave a grin. "You ready to start building that fort?" I said happily. He nodded his head and pulled up chairs and pillows and couch cushions along with the blankets too.

I and Minato helped him with the chairs and setting the blankets up. We finished the fort and I secured it with a bit of chakra. We all crawled through the little opening I grabbed a few board games and pillows to lay on. I also grabbed extra blanket's so that we could sleep in there. We were able to bring in a medium sized tv and put blankets over it.

All the light's were out and we hadn't turned on the tv yet cause we wanted to play board games. The little opening got covered by the blankets and it went pitch black. I then felt arms wrap around my stomach. "y/n I'm scared." I then immediately knew who it was. I ran my hand through his hair calming him down. "It's ok don't worry I have an idea," I said patting his back. I did a few hand signs and said. "Light style, crystal lights."

Then a bunch of tiny crystals floated around and brightened the fort up. It wasn't too bright and it wasn't too dark. "So what shall we play first?" Minato said holding up a few board games. Itachi looked at him and picked one out. We continued to play board games for about an hour and a half and we all decided to watch a movie. Minato turned on the tv and put in a movie.

I slowly let the light crystals die down. I grabbed a few pillows and a big blanket. the pillows elevate our heads but we didn't mind. I layed down next to Minato and put my head on his shoulder. I felt my eyes get heavy and I closed them but then opened them when I saw Itachi squeeze in between us. Minato and I both chuckled, and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

.

.

.

.

I was suddenly woken up by someone shaking me. It was Itachi he was crying I could tell by his puffy eyes and the dry tear stains on his cheeks. I rubbed my eyes It was still night so I figure I still had time to sleep. "What's wrong Itachi?" I asked sitting up. "I-I had a nightmare." He said still crying."Aww, don't worry it will be ok." I said hugging him. "it was just a nightmare no need to be afraid."

I layed back down still hugging him and he did the same. I lightly pressed his head to my chest while I ran my fingers through his hair calming him down. I could hear his breathing get calmer and he fell asleep. I saw Minato look at me with a smile and he kissed my forehead. I fell asleep shortly after he did that with a small smile.

.

.

.

.

"Y/n wake up." I heard the person say my name but I ignored it and tried to fall asleep again. "Y/n come on we need to get up." I ignored it again and felt a warmth move away from me. I reached around to see if I could find it again and I did. I knew it was someone but I didn't care who so I just layed my head on their chest. "Y/n wake up Mikoto will be here any minute."

I then opened my eyes when I heard those words. I looked around and saw I was laying on top of Minato's chest. I got up and took the fort down on top of him. I could see him moving around under the sheet's trying to find a way out. I just laughed the whole time. I walked to where Itachi was sitting he was eating some cookies his mother made for him.

"I'll be right back I need to go get Sasuke." He nodded his head and I went upstairs. Sasuke and Naruto were still asleep. I didn't bother with Naruto and I picked Sasuke up and brought him downstairs. I packed everything up then heard the doorbell ring. I answered it and saw Mikoto there. "Hi y/n how were Itachi and Sasuke?" She asked, "They did amazing we had a lot of fun last night."

Itachi came to the door and hugged his mother. "Well, I'll see you guys some other time," I said waving Itachi gave me a hug and said thank you. "Your welcome." He released the hug and waved goodbye. They left and I shut the door. I began to pick up the sheet's when I saw Minato stand up and lift me into the air. "Hey, Minato put me down," I said trying to get out of his grip. He then brought me closer to his face and he kissed me.

I kissed him back and then pulled back for air. "I love you Minato," I said smiling. "I love you too." He set me down and asked me something. "Would you like to go on a date?" "Yeah sure let's go to the ramen shop later tonight," I said with a grin. He nodded his head and went upstairs then came back down and teleported to the Hokage's office. I sighed and continued to clean until I heard the doorknob turn.