Chapter 25

(NO ONE'S POINT OF VIEW)

Katsu, y/n, and Orochimaru walked into a grassy field for hours until they approached a cave system. They entered the cave and inside it was a teleportation jutsu. They all walked up to it and reappeared somewhere else. It was Orochimaru's hideout, they all entered but before they did they put y/n and Katsu in restraints.

They walked down into a pure white room. Suddenly the door shut and Katsu and y/n looked around the room noticing that it was glowing.

"This room speeds up time on the outside but only when I command it." He said chaining them both up to a wall.

"What's your purpose in this?" Y/n said with furry in her eyes.

"I'm going to drain you of your chakra and take your Kekkei Genkai." He said plainly. 

"Why would you take it in the most amount of time?"Katsu asked.

"Because if I get it done in time correctly then I'll be able to use it in the next war. Now stop bothering me with questions to many years have already gone by."

"WHAT!??!" Katsu and y/n screamed in unison. Orochimaru pulled out a sword and started walking towards y/n. Right before He was going to slice off her arms y/n and Katsu broke the chakra chains holding them and they both did hand signs. They then conjoined hands and Katsu put a kunai in front of them. They then shouted out a jutsu. 

"Light style, purple lightning jutsu!" They both yelled in unison. Instantly blue, red, purple, green, and orange lightning formed around them and their eyes turned white, They then gathered all the lightning and aimed to the kunai on the floor.

They kunai then absorbed the different colored lighting and aimed at Orochimaru. The lightning then bursts out of the kunai all bolts aimed for Orochimaru everytime they hit him he was pushed back. He then backed up into the wall and the lightning hit him faster than anything seen to the human eye. Their eyes turned back to normal.

Katsu then picked up the Kunai and they both teleported out of the hideout and reappeared in the tree that they were in. Y/n was leaning against the tree holding her side in pain, she removed her had from her side and saw that it was bleeding a tremendous amount of blood.

Katsu looked at her with wide eyes and looked at her wound.

"Do you k-know medical ninjutsu?" She asked hesitantly. surprisingly he nodded and began to heal her. He barely had any chakra left so she could tell so she gave her his chakra and it enhanced the healing. the healing was mainly finished but then there was a loud crash.

"What was that!?" y/n said in a worried and frightful voice. She then stood up and saw a giant, orange, nine tailed, fox. she then whispered something to herself "Kurama."

"Katsu we need to go now!" She yelled she stood up but fell instantly grabbing her side. She then stood up again and fought through the pain. You both took off and ended up on top of the Hokage's faces engraved on the mountain. You both looked down and you saw Kushina and Minato blocking an infant and something was about to run straight through them.

"NNNNOOOO!! LIGHT STYLE, CRIMSON BLOOD FORCEFIELD JUTSU!!" y/n yelled and right before a claw pierced them there was a blood shield that cut between the claw and them.

"KURAMA STOP IT!" She yelled, he then stopped everything and looked up.

"How do you know my name?!" he yelled.

"Because we were friends." She said in a loving voice. instantly the hate in his eyes was gone she teleported on top of his head and gave him a hug. She could hear a faint voice whisper her name and she smiled.

"Why are you acting like this Kurama?" she asked disappointedly.

"I don't know I can't remember much," he said looking down at Minato and Kushina.

"Why are you attacking?" She asked.

"They're trying to seal me into an infant." He said pointing to the child.

"Is that really a bad thing?" She asked.

"No I guess not it's just been so long since I have been free and, able to move."

"I understand but sometimes we must do stuff that we don't like and don't worry they may seal you in him but you won't be in a cage." He smiled at that statement.

"Minato Kushina please don't seal him in a cage he is not a monster but an animal that needs to be treated with respect." They nodded in surprise and agreement. She then whispered something before he was to leave forever.

"I'll always be here and I'll always love you." and she kissed his soft fur before he was sealed in the infant. She fell to the ground unable to stop but Katsu caught her at the last second and set her down next to Minato and Kushina.

"Are you guys ok?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm fine but Kushina she...she won't make it," Minato says looking down.

"What do you mean she won't make it!?" She shouted at him.

"Every time a tailed beast is removed from the jinjuriki they die afterward." Suddenly Kushina collapsed to the floor dying. Y/n shook her uncontrollably.

"Kushina wake up, please wake up...WAKE UP KUSHINA!" Y/n started crying and her breathing became uneasy. Kushina's breathing stopped and she died in y/n's arms. Y/n started crying uncontrollably and passed out due to the uneasy breathing. The last thing she saw was Minato and Katsu rushing to you and Kushina.