Chapter 34

(YOUR POINT OF VIEW)

I Looked at Naruto and a smile made a way onto his face. I gave him a gentle hug and sat on the couch. I played with him for a little while then I gasped. "Minato I'm going over to Mikoto's for a little bit I forgot I was heading over there." I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and put it in a backpack. I slipped the backpack on and carried Naruto with one arm.

I swung the door open and began to walk but was jolted back a little by someone grabbing my hand. I turned my head back to see Minato starring me down. "Is there something wrong Minato?" I asked looking at him holding my hand. "Just...be safe, ok?" I gave a reassuring smile and kissed him on the cheek. "Don't worry I will." I then took off and closed the door.

I walked down the streets of the leaf village and admired the shops it was almost noon and my stomach growled in hunger but Mikoto said that she would have lunch prepared so I ignored the food shops and continued my way to the Uchiha compound. I knocked on the door and Itachi answered it.

I gave a closed eye smile and he hugged me. I picked him up while he was hugging me and hugged him back I set him down and he grabbed my hand and took me to Sasuke's crib. He had his emotionless face as usual but he giggled. I gave a small laugh and set Naruto down in the crib with him. I walked over to Mikoto who was making lunch and gave her a hug, greeting her.

"Sorry I'm a little late Lord Third called for me and I had to take care of Naruto," I said rubbing the back of my head. "Don't worry about it you were barely late anyways." She said while giving a smile. I let out a sigh of relief and went over to Itachi. "Hi, Itachi how was your day so far?" I said with a smile.

He began to talk about the events of his day and I listened to it like the world depended on it. He then layed on the floor and dragged me down with him. I started tickling him and he burst out in laughter. He squirmed and I continued to tickle him. He then began to tickle me and I did the same thing. 

He then moved to were my feet were and backed up a little. I bent my knee's and lifted them to where they were facing his chest. He then ran towards me and I lifted him up with my feet and I grabbed his hands to make sure he stayed in the air. He giggled and pretended to fly while I just gave him a grin. I set him down on my stomach and he began to tickle me again. I then stood up and put him on my shoulders.

He lifted his arms out and pretended to fly again. I walked around while he continued his little 'adventure.' I giggled then set him down when Mikoto said that lunch was ready. He took my hand and we both walked over to the table and ate our lunch. I finished up then heard crying. It was Naruto I then heard Sasuke cry too. 

I laughed when I realized that Sasuke just wanted to do what Naruto was doing. I picked Naruto up and gave him his bottle. He instantly quieted down and began to drink it. Sasuke, on the other hand, was still crying and Mikoto went over to him and gave him some baby food. "Hmm, maybe I should try and feed naruto some baby food I don't think he really needs a bottle anymore."

When we were both done feeding him she suggested a walk around the village. I nodded and we grabbed some stuff for the kids and left. We walked around the village and admired everything. Naruto and Sasuke fell asleep and Itachi well he got tired of walking so I asked if he wanted to ride on my back I used a jutsu that kept Naruto in my shoulders without me having to hold him.

I believe he is asleep right now I don't know. I then heard someone talk. "Hey y/n do I have two mom's?" Itachi asked quietly. "What do you mean?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Like you are mommy number 2 and that's mommy number 1." He said pointing to Mikoto. Mikoto looked at him and smiled. "Yeah y/n is kinda like your 2nd mom." She said with a smile. I let out a small gasp and asked. "Do you think of me as a mom?"

"Yes I do and I think your amazing and I love you with all my heart." My eyes widened at that sentence. I gave a huge smile "I love you too Itachi." I said looking up at him. He hugged my neck. We made our way to a play area and let Itachi roam around while we found a bench to sit down. "You know Mikoto if you want I can watch Itachi and Sasuke for you tonight just in case you want some free time." 

She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Yes please I love the kids very much but I think I need some me time for a little bit." I chuckled and she told me what I need to do. Soon the sun was setting and Mikoto called for Itachi to come over. Mikoto looked at Itachi. "Itachi y/n is going to watch you tonight and you're going to sleep over there, are you ok with that your brother will be going as well." 

He looked at me and gave a toothy smile. "Yeah, I get to spend a night with y/n!" He said excitedly. I smiled and Mikoto handed me Sasuke in the other arm thankfully they were both asleep so it was easier to handle. Mikoto went back home while I and the kids went to the apartment. We made it to the apartment and I opened the door slightly.

"Minato guess what I brought," I said in a sing-songy voice. He was sitting on the couch with some work and he turned my way. Itachi then opened the door wider and went over to the couch tackling Minato. I chuckled and walked through closing the door with my foot. "Mikoto needed the night off and I offered." Minato gave a light smile and ruffled Itachi's hair. "Tonight is going to be the best!" Itachi said jumping up and down.