Chapter 9

You wake up staring at the clock. "6:00 A.M." You decided to get out of bed and tidy up your room. After that, you went into the bathroom and got dressed. You came out wearing a gray short-sleeved shirt with shorts. You walk downstairs still tired from yesterday and see Minato making cinnamon rolls. Your eyes widen as you see he has this much energy left. But you decided to play it cool.

"Good morning Minato."

"Good morning Firefly." He said with a smile.

"Aren't you tired Minato?"

"Umm, a little." He slurred and passed out. you rushed over just in time to catch his falling body. You took him upstairs and put him in his bed pulling the covers over and kissing his forehead as if he was your child and you were tending to him like a mother.

You went downstairs to finish making the cinnamon rolls and had three you didn't realize how hungry you were until now. After you finished you washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen and living room.

After doing that you sat down for a few hours to read a book. Right after you finished chapter 20 Minato came downstairs all energized. You were very surprised at what time he woke up.

"Umm. Minato why are you up, don't you want to sleep more?"

"No, I'm fine Firefly."

"Ok, whatever you feel comfortable with." You said a little shocked.

"Are you hungry."

"Umm, a little."

"Well, you can have the cinnamon rolls you made this morning."

"Ok."

Minato got out the cinnamon rolls you put in the fridge and got a glass of water. He finished very quickly and washed his dishes.

"Hey, Minato?"

"Yes, Firefly?"

"Do you think we can wake Hiriko up now?"

"Yeah let's get this over with."

You both walk over to the couch and see that Hiriko is still sleeping. Your eyes flood with concern for what might happen after you wake him up.

"Light style, Invisible forcefield jutsu." You said in a calm voice.

Suddenly a clear dome wrapped around Minato, there was enough space and he could move where ever but nothing can get in or out.

"Here this should keep you safe in case something happens."

You shook Hirikos shoulder but that didn't work. Then all the chakra poured into your hand and made a white flame, you touched Hiriko with it and he woke up, his eyes shot straight open. He sat up staring straight at you. 

"Hiriko?" You asked in a worried voice. He looked you straight in the eye. He then out of know where had an evil look in his eye and started choking you. He lifted you off the floor with his arm, you choked and gagged but you couldn't spit a word out let alone breathe.

"f/n!!!" Minato screamed. he ran up to him, pulled a kunai out of his pocket, and with his bare hands was able to break a little hole in the force field to where he could stick his hand out and put a deep gash in Hirikos' arm. He dropped you and you started coughing while holding your throat.

You ran into the force field because you were the one who made it and collapsed wheezing and your face turning different shades of blue. You were scared for your life, you couldn't breathe it was like he was still holding you something was pushing against your throat, it was Hiriko's jutsu.

You couldn't stop the jutsu so you except your fate. You almost pass out when you here Minato chant out words but you can't understand them as your hearing goes fuzzy. You suddenly don't feel the pressing on your throat anymore and your no longer wheezing but gasping for air to enter your lungs.

The jutsu was off but how? You're still lying down with Minato on your side hovering over you. He looked so worried and scared as if it was his own life about to be taken. You sit up and lean against the force field. Minato rushes to your side trying to heel your aching neck, surprisingly he knew some medical jutsu.

You don't feel the soreness anymore and you look up at Minato, relief in his eyes. You give a grateful smile and stand up. You hug Minato for dear life but, you didn't hug him to where he couldn't breathe. Minato happily hugged you back in relief that you were alright. You released the hug and faced Hiriko.

"Hiriko wake, up it's me your sister!!" You screamed and shouted but nothing worked.

"Light style, Memory surveillance!" You search his mind and find out he is under some kind of genjutsu.

"Wow, I didn't think I could be so dumb."

"RELEASE!" You yell and Hiriko is snapped out of the genjutsu.

"W-what happened to me f/n?"

"You were under a genjutsu but don't worry you didn't do anything permanent."

"Umm ok, but I want to see what I did."

"Umm are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

white chakra forms in your hand and you start to play all of your memories of what he did to them.

"I'm so sorry f/n and Minato!"

"Don't worry about it Hiriko, it wasn't your doing."

You embrace him in a hug and he hugged you back. You missed his soft, gentle touch. You were so happy that everything was going back to normal. You didn't want to let go of him. You started to tear up after all that has happened. You look at him with teary eyes and say I missed you.