Chapter 16

You wake up in a bed and you immediately check the time you turn to your side and see that hours have passed. You then start to sit up and think when the wedding started.

"THE WEDDING STARTS IN 1 HOUR!!!" You started screaming.

You sat up and saw your brother and Minato look at you in shock. 

"Minato why are you still here? Aren't you suppose to be at the church and same to you Hiriko!?!?" You said wide-eyed.

"We wanted to stay with you until you woke up."

You went to get out of bed but you started to grab the back of your head and groaned in pain. Minato and Hiriko walked over to see what happened. They sat on both sides of you trying to ask you questions but you zoned out thinking of how worried Kushina might be.

"Guys come on we have to get to the wedding!!" You screamed at them and they sweatdropped. You started rushing around the apartment getting things and putting everything in order. You went upstairs to put on your brides' maid dress. it had an airy silk bottom that went past your feet and touched the ground.

And the top was a silk but as it went up it became lace and you had some standard opened toe 1 inch high heels. you put on some dangling, diamond, earrings that swayed and you put on a bracelet, your mother gave to you. You went to the mirror and did your hair you put in a bun and let some hair out for you to curl.

You then finish everything and walk out the door. You saw Minato and Hiriko outside the door wearing their wedding suits. They looked at you in awe and you blushed. You walked over to Minato and Hiriko and gave them a closed eye smile.

"You two are probably the most handsome men in Konoha." 

They both blushed at the comment and you hugged them both by the neck. You told them to go downstairs while you did something. You went into your closet and grabbed the dress and shoes. You then run to the church and you found Kushina raging mad and worried. You ran up to her and showed her the dress and shoes.

Relief flooded through her and she put them on. You ran back to the house and saw Minato and Hiriko on the couch waiting for you. They both stood up and walked over to you, Hiriko lifted up his arm and you place your hand around it while Minato opened the door. You all walked out and went to the church.

Everything went perfectly as planned to the walk down the aisle to the vows to the cake and everything. In the end, Kushina gave you the strongest hug and thanked you a thousand time over for the dress and shoes. Minato walked over to Kushina and offered her a walk home. She excepted and they left the church.

You were still there cleaning up the wedding it took 30 minutes to get it all up. You then heard a door open you stood up immediately, flowing chakra into your hands ready to attack. When you saw a figure walk in you charged at him but you stopped your fist touching his nose. you saw that it was Minato he had fear in his eyes.

Relief flooded through your body and you hugged Minato. He was still in his wedding suit and you were still in your bridesmaid dress you got up all the trash on the floor and got the tables put up. All that was left was the stuff in the ceiling.

"Minato what are you doing back here?"

"I thought I would help you clean up."

You looked into his eyes and had a thankful smile on your lips. You pulled the ladder up against the wall to get some streames down but as you grabbed the 2nd streamer the ladder started to shake and you fell. Minato turned around and saw the ladder shake he teleported to it and caught you bridal style.

You looked at him and blushed. "Thanks, Minato."

You set the ladder back up and finished cleaning After everything was back to normal you went over to the radio to put it back but, when you put your hand on it someone else touched your wrist. You turned your head back to see Minato with a smirk on his face. He then turned the radio on.

"Minato what are you doing?"

"I figure since we're here I might as well dance with you."

He took your hand and pulled you into the middle of the floor. He twirled you around and you both started dancing. You danced for a while then you heard a slow dance song come on. You put both of your hands around his neck while he put his around your waist. The dance lasted a few minutes and when it ended you blushed madly.

After it ended he kissed you on your forehead you felt a warm sensation go through your body and you hugged him. You then turned the lights off and you both walked home talking and laughing most of the way. It was a little late when you guys made it home.

He opened the door for you and you thanked him. When you walked in you took a deep breath in and let it all out, happy to be home. you took off your high heels and went to the couch. You sat down and your feet were throbbing. Minato sat down next to you. you gazed into his blue pools and blushed a little.

"Thanks, Minato for everything."

"Your welcome Firefly."

You then hugged him and went upstairs to go to bed that night you fell asleep and had a smile on your face. But the whole time you were there you sensed another chakra.