Chapter Thirty-Seven

Alexander's P.O.V

From the moment I laid eyes on her, she took my breath away and every day since then my hearts belonged to her. Her beauty captivated me, and my soul yearned to wrap around hers. Our connection was on a deeper level than I've ever felt before and I couldn't get her out of my head. No matter how hard I tried to keep my distance, I always found my way back to her, repeatedly, I ran. Being with her made me feel high, and she was my favorite drug of all. I craved to be within her depths and my god was she delicious.

It was almost as if fate has damned me to hell, forcing my heart into the arms of my sons only love. It was torture, it was repulsive, it was maddening. When I'm with her, I lose all sense of reasoning and I toss my morals to the wind, wanting nothing more than to feel her against me. She as my euphoria and I loved her unconditionally without remorse. Together we defined love, together we were beautiful.

"Dad," Isaac said knocking on my office door.

"Come in," I closed off my thoughts of her as Isaac entered the room.

"Jessica stopped by earlier with dinner and she accidentally forgot hers. Can you please bring it to her? I've still had an overwhelming amount of paperwork to finish before I can leave." He said setting a box of pizza on my desk. My body filled with warmth at the opportunity to see her and I had to force my emotions to stay hidden.

"Yeah, I was just about to head out."

"Thank you! Oh, and please tell her I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude to her earlier." He said on the way out the door. I stood from my chair and grabbed the pizza box off my desk before I headed out. I set the food in the passenger seat of my car before strapping on my seat belt. Looking inside the box, there was only a dried out slice left, so I decided to grab her something fresh, she deserved better than this.

I started heading in the direction of her apartment and stopped into one of the local Italian shops. I had no idea what she was in the mood for, so I ordered a few things off the menu hoping it would suffice her hunger. I got back into my car and raced to her. When I arrived at her apartment, I anxiously wanted for the elevator and wiped my sweaty palms against my slacks. The anticipation of seeing her was driving me insane as the elevator opened me up to her floor. With each step, my heart accelerated painfully in my chest, I was dying to see her, dying to touch her. I knocked softly on the door and waited.

As soon as she opened the door, all the air escaped my lungs. My eyes roamed her tight, supple body and I swallowed the lump in my throat. She was so fucking beautiful. She opened the door wider for me, allowing me to enter. As soon as I stepped inside, her delectable scent surrounded me causing my knees to go weak. I walked briskly through the apartment to set the food down on the counter. Her presence momentarily stunned me before I eventually found my voice.

"Isaac asked me to bring you dinner, as well as an apology for his behavior."

"Thank you, you didn't have to."

"I wanted to." I replied sincerely. I'd always jump at the chance to be near her. I stared into her stunning eyes and I felt myself falling. She could bring me to my knees within the blind of an eye, and there would be nothing I could do to stop it. I had the dire urge to feel her against me, so I yanked her against my chest and wrapped my arms tightly around her. I felt her relax in my embrace and it thrilled me, I loved her so much. I suddenly remembered her food and forced her into the chair to eat. "I didn't know what you were in the mood for, so I just grabbed a few things."

"Thank you again." she said grabbing one of the pasta bowls from the counter.

I glued my feet to the ground when the urge to touch her again erupted through me. All I could do is stand there helplessly while she ate. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as she swallowed each bite. My mind instantly remembered how amazing her mouth feels around me and I groaned internally. I was desperate for her. She ate quickly before cleaning up her mess and I couldn't stop myself from moving towards her.

"Why did he have to love you first?" I whispered against her enticing neck. I knew she wouldn't give me an answer because neither of us had one. We were disastrous before we even began. I wrapped my arms tightly around her torso, needing her as close to me as possible as I tasted her sweet skin. Her head rolled back against my shoulder as I sunk my teeth into her flesh, marking her as mine.

"Tell me to stop, tell me leave." I begged but my body forced her tighter against me as I continued to taste her skin. Fuck she was delicious.

"Never." She replied, and my heart clenched in my chest. She turned around in my arms and raked her fingers through my hair. She yanked me roughly against her mouth as my lips molded against hers. My body was on fire and the control I was holding onto quickly diminished as I lifted her onto the counter. I dug my fingernails up her silky thigh as she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, pulling me against her. I poured my undying love for her into our kiss as our tongues massaged each other's, she was everything to me and loving her was excruciating.

The need to be inside her was frightful as I carried her to her bedroom. I laid her gently on the bed before climbing on top. She quickly rolled me over until she was straddling my lap, our lips never breaking as we explored each other. Jessica yanked my tie from around my neck before tying it around my eyes. My vision went black as her fingers stroked down my chest, heightening the feel of her. My breathing accelerated as her soft wet lips traveled down my exposed chest, driving me unhinged as her tongue teased my skin. I wrapped my fingers into her hair urging her to relieve the unbearable pressure in my groin. As soon as she released me from inside of my pants, I stopped breathing all together. Her mouth immediately suctioned over the head of my dick and I released a painful groan.

"Christ, that feels so good." I moaned gripping the sheets tightly. I had to force myself from thrusting into the back of her throat as her mouth slowly pleasured me. She was relentless in her pursuit to torture me and I was loving every second of it. The buildup was quick, and I wasn't ready for this to end so I gripped her by her hair to stop her. I sat up in bed as I pulled her against me and my lips blindly kissed across her perky breast. I felt like a mad man at his breaking point as I tugged at her dress, I needed to feel her skin against mine. She granted my wish by removing her dress and I dug my nails up her back to remove her bra. Her moans were music to my ears and I sucked her breast into my mouth. I flatted my tongue against her before sliding it up and down her nipple.

Jessica's body moved frantically against me as my fingers lowered to her soaked core. I gathered her juices on my fingers before sliding them in slow circles against her swollen clit. She was so wet for me and I couldn't take another second not being inside of her. I pulled her panties to the side before sliding her down my length. My body erupted in chills as her tight, wet core throbbed around me. God, I needed her to move.

"Ride me Jess." I huffed out before guiding her up and down my length. She felt so good that I could barely keep my eyes open. I glanced up into her eyes and noticed she was becoming overwhelmed, so I laid her on her side before wrapping myself behind her. I lifted her leg slightly into the air as I reentered my personal heaven. With every thrust, she shuttered around me, making my balls tighten painfully.

"I'm going to cum." she moaned out causing me almost to spill out inside of her. I reached around her to intertwine my fingers with hers before resting it against her chest. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I sunk my teeth into her shoulder blade as her warm walls clamped down on me. I couldn't hold out any longer as her orgasm fueled mine. I slammed deep inside her as I released stream after stream of hot cum. Jessica fell limp into my arms as I cradled her against me, her breathing ragged. After a few moments of silence, her sweet, soothing voice filled the room.

"How am I supposed to move forward without you?" She asked causing my heart to squeeze grievously in my chest.

"One painful step at a time." I whispered, allowing a single tear to fall down my cheek.