_Saved_

[Edited Version]

I kept running, despite being out of breath and dizzy. I didn't dare look back or stop, I couldn't stop for that matter, not even for a second, I didn't want them to catch me or even get their disgusting hands on me. Everything happened so fast before I could properly comprehend my surroundings, they caught up to me because my speed was nowhere close to theirs. Luckily my nose didn't bleed as I found myself swept off my own feet and lying face first on the ground. I felt my wrists sting harshly and when I looked at them, I could see the fresh blood stains all over the tattered bandages, due to my previous wounds. I made every effort to get up but the pain was becoming unbearable each second that I laid on this floor, I stood no chance against the higher rank. I choked out a bit of blood, nearly throwing it up and made another attempt in trying to get up, I was so close, but instead a foot put pressure on my back that kept my body slammed onto the concrete floor.

"Aww, how pathetic was that~? You couldn't even put up a fight for one second."

I slowly looked up at the owner of the voice. It's non other than the infamous 'Choi Seungcheol'. He's known for taking advantage of the lower rankings such as myself but tends to pick on me the most. I can't help but be an easy target.

"What? Cats got your tongue?~" Seungcheol grinned and began to make cat noises while putting more pressure on my spin. If he wanted to, he would've broken it by now. He was more than capable of doing so. I stayed silent however, allowing him to taunt me, too afraid to say anything or even make a sound.

"Hong Jisoo, you're awfully quiet" he said in a mocking tone while crouching down to my height and lacing his fingers through my hair.

I glared at the ground, nobody calls me 'Jisoo' I hate being called that because that name has been tainted by people like him, Alphas like him. I wanted to be known as Joshua, besides the fact that it's way better and it has a ring to it, there was too much emotional baggage with the name 'Jisoo', don't get me wrong, I still like both my names, it truthfully just depends on who's saying it.

"HEY!! Say something, omega!!!" He screamed into my ear with his dominant voice.

I flinched, Alpha's voices have this effect on betas and omegas that makes them submit easily, some omegas would even wet themselves and no, not in the good way. There wasn't much of a chance to escape this situation so all I can do now is stare at the hard ground.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way...?"

Before I could even look up at him, he grabbed me by the shirt and lifted me up to his height. My whole body was paralyzed with fear. I hate Alphas with a passion. They take advantage of omegas. Did they ever just sit down and think to themselves that Omega's didn't want this type of lifestyle. Its not their fault that they're weaker than the rest or stupidly naive. It wasn't even Omega's fault that their bodies go through heat and the pheromones make Alpha's horny, and even when the Alpha's done having their way, they'll still slut shame an Omega.

"Yah!! Did you listen to anything I said? Are you fucking dumb and deaf? Could you get anymore pathetic than you already are?"

One of Seungcheols friends chuckle and join in on the conversation, ""Omegas aren't smart, Seungcheol. Cut this one some slack, the only thing that Omega's like him have learnt is how to please an Alpha with their body~"" I nearly choked when I heard this, hot tears prickled down my cheeks, I felt humiliated and ashamed. I barely knew much about sex, how could he just assume something like that? I knew one of my cuts opened up but that was no where close to the emotional pain I was feeling, I lost control of my voice and screamed as loud as I could, letting out my frustration and misery. It was a rookie move to do but what choice did I have, I was being forced to listen to everything I hated about myself.

There was no surprise that Seungcheol slapped me, my body expected it. There was probably a bruise now. A loud growl bought me back to reality, Seungcheol was using his Alpha growl on me, I was visibly shaking and submitting as best as I could.

"Hey!! Pick on someone your own size!!"

I looked up in surprise. Who was dumb enough to stand up to an Alpha?

Seungcheol let my shirt go and I almost immediately lost my footing, falling back against the wall near by. There was probably more bruises forming at this very moment. All I could see at this point was blood, it was dripping out my head. I had a feeling that I was slowly losing consciousness. My head was spinning and everything around me was a blur. What I could make out was a silhouette of a guy. Then my prayers were answered and everything went black.