Thank you for an amazing night

Belle's: POV

-Flashback-

The 31th of October year 2011 La

"Happy Birthday Belle!" said Hannah. "Thank you!" I replied. She gave me a present with a smile.

"Open it!" she said. I opened my present and gave her a hug. "Thank you so much!" I replied happily. "I know how much you love Avril Lavigne!" said Hannah. "You're the best friend in the entire world!" I replied.

(Fourteen years old Belle)

(Fifteen years old Hannah)

***

"Hello La!" said Avril and I screamed of joy. She sang Smile, What the hell, Girlfriend, When you're gone and Wish you were here.

"Thank you for an amazing night!" I said when the concert was over. "It's not over yet!" replied Hannah and looked at someone behind my back. I turned around and screamed.

"Hey sweetie!" said Avril with a smile. "You're princess of rock and I love your music so much!" I replied. "That's great!" she said. "The show was so amazing!" I replied. "Thank you!" said Avril. "You're welcome!" I replied with a smile.

We took a photo together and she signed my stuff. She gave me a hug before we left.

"I own you so much Hannah!" I said. "I know how much you love her and best friends stand up for each other!" she replied. "So true!" I said and we laughed.

-End of the flashback-

I love their friendship so much💕 They're like sisters💖 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~