I love you baby brother

Mariana's: POV

-Flashback-

The 29th of January year 1982 Los Angeles

"She's in here!" said dad and we walked into the room. "Hey mommy!" I replied with a smile. "Hey honey!" said Leila. "I wanna see my little brother!" I replied. She lifted up him from his bed and lay him in her arms.

(Two years old Mariana)

(Baby Adam)

"What's his name?" I asked. "Adam Mitchel Lambert!" said Leila. "Hey Adam, my name is Mariana and I'm your big sister!" I replied. Adam giggled softly. "I love you baby brother!" I said.

"You'll be an amazing sister to him!" replied daddy. "Thank you!" I said. He began to cry but calmed down when I sang a lullaby. "I don't let anyone hurt you!" I whispered softly.

***

Mommy and Adam came home after two days and I was so happy to see my brother again. I played with him and read books. Our partens smiled softly at us.

"He couldn't ask for a better sister!" said Leila. "I'll protect him with my life, nobody hurt my brother!" I replied.

She hugged us and placed a kiss on my head. "I love you and Adam so much!" she said. "I love you too!" I replied.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Mariana is a wonderful sister to Adam💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~