There's so many ways to be wicked

Belle's: POV

"You're a vampire!" I said. "I can explain!" replied dad. "Explain then!" I said. "I was on my home from a long day and I checked into a motel to sleep. I got attacked and I knew I was turning into a vampire. That night was a hell!" replied Adam.

"Why did you tell this now?" I asked. "Because I was afraid you would hate me!" he said. "I can never hate you!" I replied and he smiled.

"I had my suspicions about David and it was dangerous to tell!" said dad. "I understand!" I replied. "I'm not out to replace your father!" he said. "I know you're not!" I replied.

"Do you want to come home?" asked Adam. "Transylvania is my home!" I said. "You don't belong in the darkness!" replied father. "I'll take over father's throne and you can't stop me!" I said and left.

***

Mariana's: POV

I love to be bad and cause chaos wherever I go. I went into to a bar and began to sing. I had compelled everyone to stay or I'd killed them.

I walked up to a guy and started kissing him. Then I bit into his neck and drank the blood until his head fell off.

A guy tried to leave, but I ripped out his heart and he fell dead to the floor. I killed the others before I set fire on the bar and went out with a smirk.

I walked to a store and stole clothes and makeup. My phone rang and Adam came up on the screen.

"Hello Addy!" I said in a suger sweet voice. "Where are you?" he asked worried. "Out!" I said. "Come back home!" replied Adam strictly. "In your dreams!" I said and hung up.

I went to another bar and partied. I drank both alcohol and blood. I would never be the kind and girly Mariana again. I will stay evil forever.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Belle and Mariana are very mean and evil. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~