It's so nice to see you again

Robin's: POV

"Robin!" said a boy happily. I turned around and saw Max. He ran up to me and hugged me. "I thought I would never see you again!" I replied and hugged him back. "It's so nice to see you again!" he said with a smile. Same here!" I replied.

"How's your life?" asked Max. "I've girlfriend named Belle!" I said. "Congrats!" he replied. "Thanks!" I said. "You're welcome!" he replied.

We went home and played Playstation. We talked about life and stuff. He asked if me and Belle would like to hang out one day. I told him I'd call her later and ask.

***

How about going to an amusement park and have a lot of fun?" he asked. "Sounds perfect!" I said.

I changed to a dark armless trank top with ripped dark shorts and I put my hair in a messy bun.

An hour later we were on an amusement park and had fun. They played Melanie's song Carousel on the radio.

(My favorite songs by her)

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" asked a guard strictly. "It's my best friend's party and you shall not destroy it!" said Max nd looked into his eyes. "Have a nice night!" he replied and left us alone.

We partied all night and came home early in the morning. I fell asleep on the couch next to him.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

I love their friendship💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~