You can't escape

Belle's: POV

I opened my eyes and saw a dark room. I crouched and vomited blood. When I was sure I had been out all vervain fluid from my body, I stood up unsteadily.

"You're up!" said David and smirked "You murdered my father?" I said angrily. "I'm a vampire slayer, it's our job!" he replied. "I'll drink your blood until your head fell off!" I said threatening. "I'm so scared!" he replied with a laugh.

I saw that my hands was tied up in silver chains and I screamed outta pain.

David let me drink a blood bag, but my stomach turned inside out. I threw up and lay exhausted on the ground. "You can't escape, this is your prison!" he said and left me.

***

Ella's: POV

"Belle, are you here?" I asked. "Go away, before I do something that I'll regret!" said Belle. "I'm here to help you!" I replied. "You have to leave!" she said. "I'm not going anywhere without you!" I replied.

"Listen to me, papa is a vampire slayer and he's very dangerous!" said Belle. "What?" I asked shocked. "I'm sorry!" she said.

"Well well, look who we have here!" replied papa. "Don't hurt her!" said Belle. "You're not my papa, you're evil and mean!" I replied. "I guess you're here to save your sister!" he said. "Yes!" I am!" I replied. "She's not going anywhere!" said David.

"He's not your real dad, your name is Ingrid Elizabeth Westernra!" replied Belle. "Don't listen to her!" he said. "Our real father was Vlad!" she replied. "What do you mean with was?" I asked. "David killed him!" said Belle coldly.

He grabbed her violently and threw her into the room. He locked the door and I can't even describe the look in his eyes. "Enjoy as long as you can!" said David and left.

How dare you, Ingrid is just a innocent child, she hasn't done anything. I hate you David👿

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~