Now, the party don't start till I walk in

Mariana's POV

-Flashback-

The 23th of July year 2010 New York

"Hello Mariana, ready for tonight?" asked my boyfriend Tommy. "Yes I am!" I said with a smile. We walked to a bar and partied.

"Come, I'm hungry!" I replied and we went to a group of people and drank their blood. "This is life!" said Tommy. "I agree!" I replied with a smirk.

I wiped away the blood from my mouth and we hide the bodies. We walked back and partied until dawn.

"We have to do this more times!" he said. "Of course, I had a lot of fun!" I replied when we arrived to my house.

***

"I'm still in party mood!" I said. "Me too!" replied Tommy. We arranged a party at my house and invited people. "No one is allowed to leave this place, or you'll be killed!" I said warned. They nodded and I put the music on high volume.

"Hello there handsome!" I said to Tommy and kissed him roughly. "I love when your humanity is off!" he replied. "Shut up and kiss me!" I said. He kissed me and drank my blood.

"You'll always be my Queen of Darkness!" replied Tommy. "You're my King of Darkness!" I said.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your characters in my story.

I love badass Mariana so much, she's evil without her humanity. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~