Bad romance

Mariska's: POV

I was at a house because there had been a murder there. I walked in and I saw blood traces on the floor.

I followed the tracks and came to the living room. A woman lay dead in a blood pool on the floor. Her throat was cut open.

Suddenly I heard the footsteps and I took out my gun. "Who's there?" I asked. "Whoa, take it easy!" said a man. "Show yourself!" I replied.

A young handsome man went up to me. "My name is Chris!" he said. I still directed the gun at him.

(Chris)

(Chris)

"That won't hurt me!" he said. "You're the killer!" I replied. He looked at the woman and smiled. "I was bored!" said Chris. "You have murdered an innocent human!" I said upset. "It's in our nature to kill!" he replied. "You are a vampire!" I said. "Yes!" replied Chris.

I arrested him and took him to the police car. "What are you gonna do?" he asked. "I'm going to take you to the police station!" I said and started the engine. "Good luck with that!" replied Chris. I sighed annoyed and drove off.

***

I threw him into his cell and the locked the door. "You're very beautiful!" he said. "Being flirty doesn't help!" I replied. "What's your name?" asked Chris. "Mariska!" I said. "Wonderful name!" he replied.

"Stop flirting with my daugther!" said Tommy coldly. "Your father seems to be a bit too overprotected!" replied Chris. "Watch your words!" he said.

I'm not interested in you!" I said. "What a pity!" he replied "Burn in hell!" said Tommy angrily.

I lay a garlic wreath on the ground and his eyes got cold. "Let's see how long you survive!" I replied and left.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Mariska is so badass and sassy. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~