A wild night

Belle's: POV

"I've missed you so much!" said Hannah and hugged me. "Same here!" I replied. "How's Pennsylvania?" she asked. "It's not so bad!" I said.

"Tell me about school!" replied Hannah. "It's just like home, but I've a friend named Robin and he's very cute!" I said. She made a whistle sound and I hit her arm.

(Immortal_Trespasser character Hannah

(Immortal_Trespasser character Hannah. She's best friend with Belle)

 She's best friend with Belle)

(Belle's style)

"Shut up!" I replied. "I know you like him!" said Emma. "I like him!" I replied. "I knew it!" she said happily. "You're so funny!" I replied and she smiled.

We walked to a rock festival and Taylor performed. I screamed at the top of my lungs and enjoyed every second of the show.

I went up to a cute guy and looked deeply into his eyes. "It'll only hurt a bit!" I said and bite him. I licked my bloody lips and smirked. "Forget what happened!" I said.

"To my Queen!" replied Hannah and handed me a bottle. "Just like old times!" I said and drank.

"Can't you come to the Halloween party, please?" she asked with puppy eyes. "Of course I'm coming!" I said. "Yay!" replied Hannah happily. 

***

We went to a night club after the festival. I drank both blood and alcohol. Being a vampire is pretty awesome actually.

We were partying until dawn and after that we took a taxi back to her house. I walked to her bedroom and fell asleep immediately.

I love Belle and Hannah💜🖤 The Halloween party will be even more wild. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~