The Halloween party

Belle's: POV

"Happy Birthday girl!" said Hannah and hugged me. "Thank you!" I replied with a smile. "You look amazing!" she said. "You too!" I replied.

(Hannah's Halloween costume)

"Hope you don't mind invited my boyfriend and his friend!" I said. "Not all!" replied Hannah. "Come on, let's the party started!" I said. "Hell yeah!" she replied happily.

I grapped a bottle and drank. I went up to Robin with a smirk. "Hey babe!" I said. "You're drunk!" he replied. "Yes I am!" I said and giggled. "What has happened to you?" he asked. "Shut up and kiss me!" I said. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Then I bent down my head to his neck. My razor sharp fangs cut through his skin and I drank his blood hungrily.

"What the hell Belle!" said Robin. Blood was dripping from my mouth and he looked scared at me. "I'm a vampire, no big deal!" I replied. "I still love you!" he said.

"You'll always be my best friend!" replied Hannah. "I'm a bad vampire, don't expect me to be nice!" I said.

I walked up to a girl and drank her blood until she fell lifeless to the floor. I licked my bloody lips and speeed out.

***

I went out from a bar and I was covered in blood. I passed a dark corner and a elder man lay dead on the ground. His throat was cut open and he lay in a puddle of his own blood.

A man stood up and we looked at each other. He wiped away the blood from his mouth and I still could not say anything.

"Happy Birthday Belle!" said Adam. "Dad!" I replied shocked.

Belle is very mean and evil when the darkness has taken over her. I wonder how she'll react to her dad's secret. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~