There's a curse over this town

Adam's: POV

I woke up to a Sark and cloudy morning. I heard my husband speak Romanian with someone downstairs. I changed clothes and walked down.

"There's a curse over this town!" said the woman. "What?" I asked. "People have disappeared and children have followed a beautiful woman to the castle. They never return!" said Katerina sadly. "We'll find them!" I replied.

"My husband was killed in the castle!" she said. "I'm sorry for your loss!" I replied. "Please, find the poor children!" she begged. "I promise!" I said. "Thank you!" replied Katerina.

***

We arrived to the castle and a worried feeling filled my body. "Dracula's castle!" said Enzo. "Do you think the missing children are in there?" I asked. "We can only hope!" he said.

Then I saw a creature in the fog. She held something in her arms and she was on her way in. I rushed up to her and took the child from her. The woman looked angrily at me.

"She's breathing!" I said and let out a sigh of relief. "That was my dinner!" replied Sophia coldly. "I won't let you kill an innocent child!" I said.

"Lorenzo?" asked another woman. "Emma!" he replied. "Do you two know each other?" I asked. "We're siblings!" said Enzo.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "We're here on honeymoon!" said Enzo. "Katerina told us about that kids are killed here!" I replied. "It's true!" said Emma. "We have to obey the Queen's mother!" replied Sophia.

The little girl woke up and she looked scared at all of us. I comforted her and she calmed down.

Suddenly the gate was opened and a girl came out. She was wearing a long purple dress and her hair was wavy.

"Why take it so long?" she asked annoyed. "Belle!" I said. She looked at me and smirked. "Hello dad!" she replied.

Let's hope that Adam and Enzo can turn Belle good again. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~