I'm glad you're okay

Enzo's: POV

I knew something was wrong when Adam didn't return back home. A worried feeling filled my body. I took a blood bag and drove off to the bookstore.

I met a horrible sight when I came to the basement. Adam lay lifeless on the floor and his body was covered with wounds.

The blood filled his mouth and he opened his blue eyes. He hugged me tightly and we cried together.

"I thought I had lost you!" I said. "David tourted me!" replied Adam coldly. "I'm glad you're okay!" I said and stroked his cheek.

Adam smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and joy filled my body instead.

"Lorenzo, will you marry me?" asked Adam. "Yes!" I said. "We must tell the news to our kids!" he replied. "They'll be very happy!" I said.

***

Adam's: POV

"Daddy!" replied Ella and Leo happily. I hugged them and happy tears ran down my cheeks. "We were so worried!" they said. "I'm okay!" I replied.

"Belle is the new Queen of Transylvania and she'll marry Alec!" said Leo. "I bet Magda is behind this!" I replied. "We will save her!" said Lorenzo.

"But we have good news!" I replied. "Tell us!" they said. "We're getting married!" we both replied. "We are so happy for you two!" said Ella. "You and Enzo are perfect for each other!" replied Leo. "Thank you!" I said.

Adam and Enzo will be a wonderful couple❤️ I'm so happy for them. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~