Anybody out there. Cause I don't hear a sound

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 3th of February year 2014 Los Angeles

I was on my way home from a long day. I felt tired, but luckily there was a motel nearby. I don't want to risk falling asleep while driving.

I locked my car and walked in. A man smiled at me when I came in. "What can I do for you?" he asked. "I have had a long working day and I need to rest!" I said.

"What's your name?" he asked. "Adam Lambert!" I said. "You're so welcome to stay here, my name is Brian!" he replied. "Thank you!" I said.

He showed me my room and wished me a a nice evening. I fell asleep almost immediately after he had left.

***

I woke up the next morning by my own scream. Brian lay on the top of me and blood was dripping from his mouth.

"What the hell?" I asked shocked. "You shouldn't have come!" he said. "You're... you're a vampire!" I stuttered. "Yes I am!" replied Brian. "Leave me alone!" I said.

"There's no turning back now!" he replied with a smirk. "What do you mean?" I asked scared.

"Welcome to my world!" said Brian. He threw a bloody body to me and I emptied the person on blood.

My phone rang and David's name came up on the screen. "Hey darling!" I said. "Where are you?" he asked worried. "I'm at a motel!" I said. "Why?" he asked. "It's a long story!" I said.

"I can pick you up!" replied David. "Don't come!" I said. "Is everything okay?" he asked. "Yes, everything is fine!" I said. "Okay, I love you!" he replied. "Love you too!" I said before I hung up.

"Like I said, you shouldn't have come!" replied Brian. "You took my life away from me!" I said coldly. "No, I gave you a better life!" he replied.

He left me to be alone and I couldn't hold back the tears. I can't return home, I can't see my husband or our children. I will forever live in the darkness.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Adam so much, he didn't want to be a vampire💔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~