I'm glad I got the change to know you

Adam's: POV

"Are you the new Queen?" I asked. "Yes!" said Belle proudly. "She took over her father's throne!" said Magda. "Aren't you dead?" I asked confused. "I died with my husband's blood!" she said.

"What have you done with Belle?" asked Enzo. "I haven't don't anything!" she said. "Talk with respect!" replied a boy. "Alec!" said Lorenzo coldly. "Nice to see you again!" he replied.

Belle smiled and showed us her engagement ring. "We're getting married!" she said. "But you're only sixteen!" I replied. "Alec comes from a royal vampire family and his partens have approved our marriage!" said Belle.

"I thought you loved Robin!" I replied. "I'm a vampire, I can't marry a human!" she said. "It's against the law!" replied Alec. "The laws can burn in hell!" said Enzo. "Take them away!" he ordered. Two gaurds draggad us away.

"Don't hurt them!" said Emma. "Shut up!" replied Alec angrily. "Enzo is my brother!" she said. "You've no idea how little I care!" he replied.

***

The gaurd threw us down in a well and threw away the lid. Enzo put his arm around me and tears were rolling down my face. The morning sun will burn us to death.

"I'm glad I got the change to know you!" I said. "You changed my whole life!" replied Enzo. "I know I say this often, but I really love you!" I said. "I love you more!" he replied.

I got the idea from a movie called Interview with a vampire. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~