q & a / facts !!!

THERE'S GOING TO BE A SHORT FEW PARAGRAPHS ABOUT WHAT I THINK HAPPEN TO ASPEN AND LANE NEXT. I'll be uploading it tonight or tomorrow!

The collage to the side is what I think the character look similar to! Aspen at the top left, Gia, bottom left, and Sam, bottom right. I couldn't find anyone who I imagine as Lane, so you'll have to conjure up someone mouthwatering for yourself!

Dedicated to dipdyed_hedgehog for the cute summary of what she thinks happens to aspen and lane! (i talk more about that and where to find it in the facts below!)

How tall are all of you?

Aspen: I'm 5'6.

Gia: 5'4.

Lane: I am 5'11.

Sam: I am... Taller than Lane.

Lane: Fuck off, you're not.

Sam: Am so.

Aspen: He kind of is...

Lane: Hush, we're a couple, you have to agree with me.

Conner: I'm 6'2.

Lane: I can still beat you up.

Aspen: Lane!

Lane: What? I can!

Cathy: I'm 5'7, and I'd rather you not punch my boyfriend again, please.

Lane: Well, only because you said please.

To Sam; 'Were you just born awesome, or did you roll in a radioactive solution of awesomeness?'

Gia: Oh Lord, there goes all my hard work to get his ego to stop growing. His head's already so big I can't fit it through the door.

Sam: In the words of Gaga, I was born this way. *waggles eyebrows*

*Gia slaps his chest*

To me, 'Aren't you freaked out by the fact that a lot of random people you don't know read your love story and are now asking you questions about it?'

Oh, wow, um.. Actually, not really know. Don't get me wrong, I'm honestly just surprised that this is happening. I never expected to get so popular on this site that people would want to read, nevertheless ask questions about it. It's truly amazing. So no, not really freaked out, but more weirded out in the best possible way.

To Lane, 'What was your initial reaction to recieving Aspen's letters?'

Aspen: Oh God, he just loves this question. He thought I was a crazy stalker, and was quite freaked out, but the arrogant part of him, which is the biggest part of him, was flattered. Which is why he didn't call the police.

Lane: Well, I wouldn't say that my arrogance is the biggest part of me, if you get what I mean.

Aspen: LANE.

To Lane, 'Why didn't you believe Aspen when she said she was dating someone who is not you?'

Lane: Well, as Aspen said, I'm very arrogant, and after being with me, there's no way she'd settle for anything less.

Aspen: Shut up. *slugs his arm*

Lane: Okay, okay. I wasn't positive she was lying, more hopeful. I was really hopeful.