sixteenth email back.

dedicated to ursweetserialkiller for one of my favorite covers ever, to the side! (i may change the covers to this one and the 'letter to you' on shown on the last chapter! what do you think?)

••

to: aspen
from: lane
subject: you are my sunshine; my only sunshine.

sixteenth email back.

aspen i really need you to come back, at least to writing emails.

i need to know why you think so badly of yourself.

why you think i wouldn't want you;
i always want you.

aspen clary please come home.

i miss you more than i could ever even imagine and i can't think of a nice way to say it, using pretty words.

i just miss you so fucking much it hurts my chest and i've cried more in these last few weeks than i ever have in my whole damn life and i need you back next to me.

-lane, my eyes are blurred with tears and i'm acting like a fucking girl but please come home.

••

a/n

hey!! i was gonna update a few hours ago, but i had to change the subject cos i didn't like the other one!

i have one of my math exams tomorrow, so wish me luck!

i love this email, so can we pretty please get it a lot of votes and comments??

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say 550-600 votes for next chapter?
(and heads up, next chapter is not, per usual!)

love you guys! :)