third email back.

to: aspen
from: lane
subject: come back before my knuckles are broken.

third email back

i don't know what to say to you to make you come back aspen.

i just want you to come back home.

i really miss holding you in my arms and kissing your neck and giving you dark hickeys that you hate because you think they look trashy but i love having things on you that show people you're mine.

i know you're not mine, you're yours.
but you're also mine. some parts of you are mine; like your neck.

i'm so mad mad mad.

i punched the bricks at the high school.
i couldn't think of somewhere quick i could hit without worrying about paying a bill for remaining damage.

now i have bruised knuckles with dried blood and i'm still so angry.

-lane with rainbow colored knuckles.

••

a/n

hey hey hey guys

i like this letter and i hope you do too!

annddd, i'm SUPER sorry if i said i'd read your story and i haven't yet! i'm super busy, but IF i confirmed that i would read your story, please message me again! (and i don't delete messages so i'll be able to go back and see if i did in fact say i'd read your story, so don't lie!)
sorry again!

can we pretty please get this to four hundred votes?? and commentntnttntnss :))

question: who's your favorite fictional crush?
i have wayy too many, but i'd say jonah griggs, jude scanlon, augustus waters, beau vincent, noah hutchins annndd fang ;) off the top of my head!

i'm dumb i forgot, and peeta ofc