email three.

to: lane
from: me
subject: you're still annoying, so don't let your ego burst.

email three.

a list of shit i should've (wish i-) told you in person,
a list by a.c.l.
in regards to l.f.w.

-i should've told you how annoying you are more often,
it doesn't feel as right over email.
-how much i love the indent of a dimple underneath the left corner of your mouth.
-i wish i told you thank you,
for saving me.
for pulling me out of my home with no heart into somewhere i could finally breath.
for loving me.
-how much i hate those neon green shoes.
i don't need to see you by your shoe apparel from ten miles away.
-i should've told you how much i loved the sticky notes of encouragement posted all over the apartment each morning.
it was very much appreciated.
-i should've told you where my mom is, and why she left.
-i don't know there's a lot of things i should've told you.

-goodbye.

-me

••

a/n

thank you guys for already getting this story to #3 in short story!! (i haven't been able to add it to the teen fiction category also, because i don't have my computer!)

that's crazy, though!

i put up the questions and answers for aspen and lane on 'letters to you'! so if you wanna go check that out, do that now!

i'll be putting up the headings today after school, so look out for that!

i'll also be putting up aspen's pov as soon as it's finished, so also keep an eye out!

please vote (350?)
and comment! :)