The Party

Night. Moon. Stars. The sky was the only thing that never changed. Everything that surrounded you had changed with you, after a slow but precise metamorphosis. Mutation that not only led to perfect butterflies, but also to incidents of monsters and atrocities. But despite the day-to-day horror, that damn cobalt-blue spot had remained immune. You stared at the stars and wondered if there would ever be peace again... Now the walkers, plunderers, cannibals or whatever was your normality. But you also wondered if you could ever exterminate it if you had ever appropriated the earth again. You now stared at the cloth-covered bed and tried to figure out what was best for the party at Deanna's. Some of the group were already at the party, including Rick, Abraham and Co. Only Michonne was in crisis, just like you for wearing a matching outfit. You weren't very feminine, you didn't like dresses and high heels, but everyone was dressed elegant to look good. You stared at your body in the wall mirror and absolutely had to cover the bruises and wounds. But a noise distracted you and made you jump. Someone had knocked on the door.

"Y/N, it's me.", Michonne said: "May I?"

"Yes, come in."

She came in barefoot and smiled sheepishly: "What are you saying?", she asked, whirling around. She wore a dark dress, which was decorated with thin horizontal stripes. The fabric was so soft that it easily came to life, emphasizing every inch of her figure. She was beautiful.

"Michonne, you have a stunning body!", you answered spontaneously. She laughed and then shut her mouth as if she wanted to keep herself at bay. The woman looked at herself in the mirror, not used to seeing herself again in those clothes. Then she turned around, as if suddenly realizing that you weren't ready yet.

"And what about you?", she grumbled: "You still haven't found anything you like?"

You shrugged and twisted your lips sideways, while sge was putting her hands on her hips, looking around.

"More or less..."

She sat on the bed and checked what was left. "What's wrong with that?", she asked, blinking: "This dress is very sexy."

You shook your head disapprovingly: "No... That doesn't suit me."

She looked at you as if she were already exhausted and threw the dress behind her. You laughed and thought of your dead mother. She had to endure all your youth crises and this situation reminded you of the whole afternoon in front of the closet.

"This!", Michonne cheered and gave you another dress. The length was the right one, neither too short nor too long. It has also covered this terrible wounds. But you did not have a very confident expression.

"What's it now?"

"Well, it's just that-...", you stuttered, pointing to your legs: "...-They'll see the bruises."

She thought about it, stared at the bruises that adorned you, and rummaged through the rest of the clothes.

"You could put these on.", she said smiling: "The black stockings should be pretty opaque."

She threw you the chosen clothes and forced you to run across the room. All this ease was so strangely digestible. It still seemed impossible to you that you laughed and joked like little girls.

"Now that my job is done, I say goodbye for the time being!", Michonne announced in a girlish tone.

You nodded and she left. You meticulously checked your calves and knees and found that the bruises were barely visible when you changed. You were really relieved, but meanwhile walked into the corridor, even though your legs were shaking, looking for a pair of matching shoes. New couples were provided in a walk-in closet. You decided for a pair of low boots, but with a nice pronounced sole. They would have helped you to steal a few inches and look slimmer. As soon as you reached the lower floor, you noticed Daryl lying stretched out on the couch.