Wagon A

Your feet ran quickly between the shots and the noise, making your minds think quickly. You walked long distances, always guided by their guns. They didn't want to kill you. They had something in mind for you, something you could never have imagined at the time. Sam looked at you like a scared animal and clearly showed how worried he was about the whole situation. He probably gave up, but the reality was that you were all scared. You knew very well that you weren't safe, but that allowed you to catch your breath as you all crossed a corridor. Without talking to each other, too excited to formulate any thought. When you opened a door, you were facing a certain picture. A whole room was covered with candles and writings on walls and floors. Yoh looked around in shock and a strange feeling permeated you. Terminus was a dark, evil place. Those who joined didn't survive but were robbed and killed. A pressure in your stomach threw your thoughts on the others in the group. You were hoping they could get away. You couldn't end that way, you couldn't survive that long to die now like animals. You wouldn't have accepted it by the hands of others. Something must have happened to this community. They had trusted the wrong people and probably paid for the consequences. That was the point that made them free themselves before they were threatened and before they could get hurt. They were no longer normal humans, they had become beasts ready to hunt all the time. They trapped the survivors, the needy who, in the face of food, could never refuse the hospitality and friendliness of the place, unconsciously signing their own death warrant.

"These people... I don't think they want to kill us.", Michonne said.

"No, they were aiming for our feet.", the sheriff confirmed.

"We have to find a way to get to the fences.", you suggested.

"They'll shoot us as soon as we show up!", Sam said, walking forward and backward.

Rick ran to a door, but it was closed from the outside. You looked at each other and crossed a door marked with a red A. You certainly couldn't stay there forever. As soon as you were outside, the usual ritual sounded. Shots and bullets, and your bodies followed the burdens. As soon as you saw the fence, Daryl and you threw yourselves headfirst in that direction, but other armed men emerged from the vegetation outside. Sam immediately raised his hands up as a sign of defeat.

"Lay your weapons on the ground!", Gareth ordered from a roof and Sam obeyed immediately.

"Your leader goes to the left! To the wagon, go!"

The letter A, as at the door, could also be seen on the wagon. You couldn't understand what they wanted to do. Why didn't they kill you all right away? Rick didn't seem very happy with the proposal, but Gareth convinced him that Carl would follow him if he had fulfilled the order he had received. No one would have died if you had gone one by one to that damn wagon. Strung in a row in front of the door, you noticed some plastic boxes and plates. They took care of the prisoners, feeding them.

"Open the door and go in.", Gareth continued.

Rick moved slowly to be close enough to Carl. He didn't want to let him out of his sight, he was afraid they wouldn't let him go with you because he had noticed all this interest in the boy. But Gareth just wanted to have fun, play with you. And now you entered this narrow, dark room. The floor of wooden planks reflected your uncertain steps. The door was closed immediately behind you, so that the darkness could surround you. You could hardly see anything, only a few faint rays of light entered the wagon. A noise from behind made you all jump. There were other people. Other people who are condemned to your own destiny. You stood motionless and heard one of the other victims slowly approaching.

"Rick?", came an uncertain voice.

The others also moved and positioned themselves in the light so that you could see them. You did the same and as soon as it was possible to see them better, you were astonished. Glenn and Maggie were right in front of you, accompanied by four other people. A tall, muscular man with red hair and a beard, a woman in shorts with side tails, another man with a Vokuhila, and a second woman you knew from the prison with the name Sasha. Shortly thereafter, a third person came forward, the young woman with the ponytail that Rick had addressed in the prison.