Young Justice x Reader

⚜️You are both 14 years old
⚜️You have Super intelligence
⚜️A little fluff at the end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm going!, out see you guys later!" Bart yells as he ran towards the Zata Tube.
"What's the rush?" Garfield asked him.
"I'm going to meet up with a friend" he told him.
"Wait a minute, is this a friend or a friend-I-have-a-crush-on-but-to-chicken-to-tell-them friend?" Jamie asked as Bart turned as red as his hair.
"Just a friend ok!" He said walking away flustered and past some of the older members of the team.
"What was that about?" Connor asked them.
"Bart's going to see his 'friend'" Robin told them emphasizing the word friend.
"Yea we asked him and he became as red as his hair" Cassie told them.
"Oh you mean that friend" Artemis said.
"What do you mean?" Nightwing asked her.
"Bart has a crush on his friend but is to chicken to tell them," she told everyone "I'm starting to wonder when he's going to confess?".
"So Bart has a crush on his friend but refuses to tell them?" Megan asks her.
"Yep" Artemis said.
Robin then did a mischievous smirk.
"Okay, I'm going to follow Bart and see who's this friend of his, who's with me?" He asked.
Everyone raised there hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some were in Central City
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay Bart today's the day, don't screw it up" he told himself.
Today he was going to confess his feelings to his crush and best friend, (Y/N) (L/N).
"You can do it, just do everything as planned" he said looking around the place were he was supposed to meet you.
Here's the plan. Bart is going to take you out for ice cream on the Central City boardwalk, then to the Movies, and at the end you both will head to the peer were he will confess his feelings. He told Barry, as embarrassing as it was, what he was going to do and to not call him up for anything and to make sure nothing bad happens. He was going to go threw the plan one more time when he saw you. He froze up, everything seemed to slow down.
Your (h/c) hair was neatly done and you were wearing a (f/c) button up with a pair of black jeans. You had a (f/c) fedora on with black sneakers.
Your (e/c) eyes seems to shimmer in the sunlight.
"Hey Bart" you happily said walking up to him.
"H-hey (Y/N), you look nice" he told you hoping you didn't notice his stutter.
"Thanks you look good as well," you told him "okay what's the plan for today?".
"I was thinking we could get ice cream" he then pointed to a ice cream parlor not to far from you both.
"That sounds great" the both of you the walked towards the ice cream parlor. What Bart didn't notice was the fact the team were watching you two.
"He has it bad" Raquel said as she watched you two enter the ice cream parlor.
"Connor, get anything from there conversation saying?" Nightwing asked him.
"Only two things, I heard Bart say 'todays the day don't screw it up' and there name is (Y/N)" he told them.
"He's gonna tell them he has a crush on them!!!" Megan squealed excitedly.
"Okay new plan, we watch them and make sure nothing screws it up because we all know that Bart and (Y/N) need to get together" Robin told everyone.
They all agreed instantly.
Here goes operation Love Doves.
            Stage 1: Ice cream
You and Bart waited in line to order both your ice creams but the line was super long. Well until surprisingly more workers showed up.
"What will you two like?" The cashier asked.
"Two scopes of (favorite ice cream) on a waffle cone please with (favorite toppings) please" you told the cashier.
"I take three scopes of Chocolate chunk with chocolate sprinkles please" Bart said after you.
"Okay that will be 10$" the cashier told you two.
You were going to pull out your wallet but Bart stopped you.
"I got it" he said taking his out. He was going to pull out the twenty he brought but instead he found a fifty.
'How the heck did that get there?' he wondered.
Unknowingly a certain magician casted a spell to place the money in his wallet.
            Stage 2:Movie Time
"What's next?" You asked Bart as you both existed the ice cream parlor.
"I was thinking we could go the movie theater and watch watch (New Favorite Movie)" he told you.
"Awesome, Let's go!" You said happily.
Bart couldn't help but smile along.
While you both headed to the theater Robin checked the the movie you wanted to see.
"Guys there's problem" he told them "the movie they want to see isn't premiering for another hour!".
"Well can't you do something?" Artemis asks him.
"Hold on" he was typing something on his phone then sighed in relief "I got it to premiere in another part of the theater".
"Okay time for the final stage".
              Stage 3: go for it
Once the movie finished you and Bart decided to take the walk peer and watch the sunset.
As you both were walking to the end you noticed that Bart was sweating and looking around nervously. Once at the end of the dock you decided to see what was the matter.
"Okay what's up, the last time I seen you this nervous was the time you dyed Flashes suit green" the team was surprised to hear that.
"Um-Well-you see-" Bart took a big breath "I have a crush on someone, but I'm nervous to tell them".
You felt your heart crack. You had have a crush on him for so long but now someone else had caught his interest. You snapped out of it and put on a fake smile and tried to hide the sadness as you spoke.
"That great, who the lucky one?" You asked him hiding the fact that you were torn up inside.
"You!" He said quickly.
In a Flash (pun intended) he pulled you close and kissed you. It was gentle and sweet. You slowly put your arms around his neck and brought him closer. Your heal went up like in those old fashion movies. You both pulled away after a while.
"Um, (Y/N) are you okay?"Bart asked you as you just looked at him.
You started to tear up a little. He thought he did something wrong until you hugged him closely and whispered.
"I waited so long for that" you whispered happily.
"In that case, will you, (Y/N) (L/N), make me the happiest boy ever and date me" he asked you.
"YES!" You yelled jumping into his arms giving him a hug.
Then someone screamed "FINALLY!" You both looked at the beginning of the peer to see a group of people.
"Shoot, scatter!" Robin yelled running away with the rest of the team.
"Friends of yours?" You asked.
"Yep" he said angrily.
"You know if you want we could pull a prank on them?" You told him.
"This is one of the many reasons why I love you" he told you as you both walked hand in hand to go and get revenge on the team for ruining the moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

In the name of love!