Superman x Little sister Reader

You are 13 years old
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IN METROPOLIS
I was walking home from school when I got a weird feeling. When I wasn't paying attention I bumped into my bully (B/N) and there friends.
"Watch it freak!" (B/N) said with snarky attitude.
"Sorry" I whispered.
They then proceeded to push me to the ground. (B/n) and there friends walked away laughing.
I sniffled a little bit but then got up and started walking home.
"Liz I'm home" I yelled as I entered the two room apartment.
Liz was a 60 year old woman whose full name is Elizabeth but I call her Liz for short. She found me when I was a baby, at the time she was 47. She used to be a lawyer but retired not so long ago. She walked with a smile.
"(Y/N) how was school" she asked me happily.
"It was fine, I got a A+ on my (f/s-Favorite subject) test today" I told her Happily.
"Wonderful, how about I make some (F/F) today?" She asked me.
My mouth watered at the sound of
(F/F).
She went to the kitchen and saw that we didn't have all the ingredients to make (F/F).
"(Y/N) will you be a dear and go to the supermarket and get some stuff?" She asks me as I was getting something to drink.
I got some money and started exiting the door when suddenly my eyes started tingling.
"(Y/N) are you alright?" Elizabeth asks worryingly.
"Yea I'm fine" I told her reassuringly.
When I got to the store I got to the store my eyes were still tingling but I just ignored it. I collected the ingredients, payed and left.
I heard footsteps behind me, so I started walking faster. Suddenly I was shoved in a ally. I screamed but someone covered my mouth.
"Give me your money?" Said the guy following me.
I don't know what happened, when I tried shoving him I launched him flying backwards. I stopped and looked at my hands.
'What the heck?' I thought as I looked at them, then my eyes start to burn.
"You freak, come here!" The guy yells as he jumps towards me.
When I removed my hand lasers shot out my eyes. I nearly hit the guy as he ran away.
"MONSTER!" he screamed.
I stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. I put my hands on my eyes trying to stop the lasers.
'What's happening?, what's going on?, please someone help' I thought as I was on the floor crying. I suddenly heard some footsteps coming towards me.
"Please stay away," I said on the brink of tears and my hands covering my eyes
"I don't want to hurt anyone".
Now I was trembling on the ground, scurrying backwards. I just want to go home.
"Hey, it's alright, I'm not going to hurt you," said a kind voice "can you please move your hands?".
I slowly moved my hands to see the one and only Superman.
Third person POV
"H-hi" you said nervously.
"He did you do that?" He asked.
"I-I don't know," I said in a panic "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I don't want to hurt anyone!".
"It's okay," he then had a look of realization on his face "what's your name?".
"I'm (y/n)" you whispered.
"Can you please come with me?" He asked you.
"I don't know if Liz would be happy about that?" You said.
"Who's Liz?" He asked you.
"You could say she like my mother ?".
You suddenly grabbed your head in pain, a wave of dizziness hit you and you fell to the ground. Superman was calling your name but it's started to get blurry. Soon the darkness consumes you.
5 hours later
You groaned in pain as you started to wake up. You noticed you were in a room that resembles the those at a hospital. You got up from the bed you were on and checked yourself.
"Hello, anyone here?" You yelled.
"Oh, your awake!" Said a similar voice.
You look around and saw Superman.
"Um, were am I?" You asked slightly scared.
"Your at secret base were me and other superheroes work" he told you.
"O-ok, um, why am I here?" You asked you sounding obviously nervous.
"Well you see," he rubbed the back of his neck "me and my friends ran some test and found something shocking".
"Well, is good shocking or bad shocking?" You said.
"your my sister!" He said happily.
You fainted.
5 minutes later
When you finally woke up.
Superman explained everything to you.
"So your telling me I'm your sister and I have powers?".
Clark nodded in response. Also he told you his name.
"Oh great, can life get any weirder?"
"Well you need training now to control your powers" Clark said quickly.
You banged you head against the wall surprisingly not feeling any pain. You then realized something very important.
"OMG, Liz doesn't know were I am!" You yelled in a panic.
"Don't worry, my friend got it covered" he told you reassuringly.
"Ok, so what now?" You asked looking up to him. (Your way shorter than him).
"There's two things, you train with me to control your powers or you hide for the rest of your life" he told you.
"Ok, I'm gonna go with option number one" you told him.
"Great let's get started!".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so that's the story and I hope you enjoyed.

Here is a superpuppers