Chapter 6 - Beware the Physical Exam! [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

        “Where did this man go?” The nurse asked.

        “The Special Boys’ Clinic.”

        When Haruhi and Hitomi got to the “Special Boys’ Clinic’, Hitomi knocked and a voice told them to come in and she greeted them. She explained that she knew of their situation and asked if Hitomi first, could disrobe.

        “Sure.” She said after thanking her and she went behind a curtain and starting untying her maroon tie around her neck and she undid the dress, leaving her in a camisole and some spandex shorts. She had been more cautious about how freely she wore things, due to the previous incidents.

        Hitomi heard the curtain open and expected Haruhi, but it another doctor, “Um, excuse me.” She said and the man went behind her and put a hand over her mouth with an hand on her arm.

        “No, it’s not what you think.” He said. He was a groggy man with poor facial hair and long brown hair, “Please just keep quiet.”

        “Hitomi!” Someone screamed. Tamaki, “Tama-chan kick!” And he kicked the doctor right in the face, sending him flying at the wall.

        “One, good looks that attract the public eye.” The twins said in a scary manner.

        “Two, more wealth than you can imagine.” Kyoya said amongst the shadows.

        “Three, chivalry never to be overlooked—,” Mori said, stoicly.

        “—by the hideousness of this world.” Hoeny finished as Tamaki put a shirt of Hitomi’s head.

        “That’s what makes up the Ouran Host Club!” Tamaki said and Hitomi swore she saw roses. She stood there awkwardly holding her dress to her chest while there was a shirt on her head.

        “We’re here,” they said in unison, “watch out.” The man bargained in horror.

        “Please don’t hurt me; spare me my life.” Hitomi gave him a pitted look and then looked at the boys around her. She saw Haruhi looking worried by the entrance.

        Then suddenly it’s his life story. Apparently, he worked at a small clinic and lived at home with a daughter and wife. He had owed too many debts so his wife and daughter left him and he went on a search for his daughter, to talk to her.

        Hitomi gave a skeptical look but it sounded as if Tamaki was crying. She sighed. He finished saying that he was asking a girl if she knew his daughter, but she screamed and he was chased out of the hall.

        “That’s so tragic!” Tamaki cried with him.

        “Dr. Yabu, I think you may have the wrong place.” Kyoya said after a while, “Are you looking for Ouren Public High School?”

        “Yes,” he said.

        “I figured that might be the case. This is Ouran Academy, a private school, you’re daughter doesn’t go to school here.” He said bluntly and this horrified the man.

        “Man, that’s pretty sad.” Hikaru said.

        “No wonder she left, you probably don’t pay enough attention to her.” Kaoru sighed.

        “Wow, Kyo-chan. I’m impressed that you knew he had the wrong school.” Honey smiled.

        “Well there’s no way that the daughter of a small time doctor could ever get in Ouran Academy.” Haruhi gave him a glare.

        “Kyoya, will you please get me a map of all the public schools in the area? I would like to help this man find his daughter.” Tamaki said softly yet seriously.

        “Whatever you say.”

        After a while, he found the school and the Host Club sent him on his way and they waved from the window of the clinic.

        “Not to be rude,” Hitomi waved with them, “but could you get out.”

        “Hitomi!” Tamaki said in horror, “Are you still angry at me? Are you going to quit the Host Club?”

        “No, don’t be stupid, Haruhi and I just have to finish our exams.” Hitomi sighed, “But I’m not doing this for you.

        “I just want to pay off my debt.” She smiled and everyone smiled with her. Then Tamaki tackled her in a hug.

        “You’re so cute!”

        “Cut it out! Don’t touch me there!”

        “Red card! It looks like Tamaki-senpai is the real pervert.”

        “Who cares, just get out!” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I don't think you guys understand how much the shortness of this chapter bothers me. I really love when chapter are over 3500 words and this one is only 1200 and I'm freaking out over here. I want you guys to be emerged and this chapter was more of a filler one than anything. Now I'm blabbering so I can fill the entire thing with words so it counts as more. D:

        This chapter was really exciting but it was hard to add in another character when the plot was so tight, so I had to make some wiggle room. That sounds weird, but I'm sure at least 3% of you get what I'm trying to say. Now I'm blabbering again, thanks guys. xD

        I do hop you enjoyed another addition to Being The Hosts' Maid (BTHM) and you continue to do what you can to support my story. Even looking at it means the world to me and you know who you are. Yes, you, the readers. I'm still writing when I've overdone my thank you like twelve years ago.

        Thanks so much and don't forget to vote, comment and share and I love you. <3

        The Host Club will be waiting for you.

        Love always,

        -Nicole-y