"Fuck yeah! That Lambo is nice as hell." Jaxon said covering Morgan's ears as best as she could.

"I'm selling the Ashton Martin, chat doesn't want it anymore since she drives the Benz now. You want it?" Hassan asked.

"I don't really fuck with ashton martin's, especially not shiny purple ones but I know someone that might love it." Jaxon said.

"I mean you can always unwrap it. It's white underneath. I'll take 2K for it since it's you." Hassan reasoned.

"Deal." Jaxon said placing Morgan on the floor since that's where she wanted to be at the moment.

"Morgan got big man. Them lil fat legs." Jaxon chuckled as he watched the little girl wobble across the floor in her small jumpsuit.

"Yeah. Her bad ass. Wassup with you and shorty that was on ya snap a day ago. You ain't tell me y'all was talking again." Hassan asked as he picked up his daughter and carried them to the living room where some of his family and other friends were chilling and some were dancing to an old school song.

"We just friends. She just got out of a bad relationship, last nigga cheated on her with his ex. She's a bit heartbroken but ain't shit papi Jax can't fix."

"Yeah alright, When I'mma meet her?" Hassan asked as Jaxon walked around speaking to family.

"Jaxon boy Everytime I see you. You look skinnier and skinnier. Are you eating boy?" Arietta Hassan's mother yelled as she engulfed him in a huge hug. Jaxon laughed as he hugged her back.

"I am mama. I don't know where it goes." Jaxon said as she dragged him into the kitchen to fix him a plate.

"To your big ass head." Arietta said making them both burst into loud laughter.

"You be trying me." Jaxon said as he studied arietta's face. She was 43 but looked like she was in her twenty's. She had almond smooth skin, hazel eyes, long black thick curly hair that stopped at her waist and on top of that she was curvy and thick.

"Why you ain't gotta girl yet? You need to stop being a thot." Arietta said as she put some fried chicken wings, a baked potato with cheese, salt, pepper, and sour cream in it and a buttered corncob.

"I stopped being a thot when I started talking to my lady friend again." Jaxon replied truthfully as he grabbed a fork and a coca cola from the sink which was a makeshift cooler with ice in it. They could do that since they had another full two-sided sink in the island.

"What lady friend? Why haven't I met her?" Arietta interrogated with a pointed look as she handed him his plate.

"She's just a friend." Jaxon said after saying a silent prayer over his food.

"Who's just a friend." Kelsey, Hassan's sister said coming in the kitchen with her empty plate as she looked in between her mother and Jaxon.

"None of your business." Jaxon replied as he stuffed his face with food.

"His luh girlfriend." Arietta interrupted with a smile.