Chapter Nineteen

*One Year Later*

Taylor's POV

I woke up early, still in Ed's strong arms.

"Good morning love." He said, signaling he was awake. I smiled and rolled over to face him in his arms.

"WE ARE GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" I yelled, elated. He pulled me close and kissed me, our bodies pressed tightly together. I loved it. "This is the last morning I will wake up and not be related to you." I told him, and he nodded. I started to tear up a bit, to think that the man in front of me is the one I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with is absolutely amazing. Ed rubbed my back to console me, which only made the tears fall faster.

"What is it, love?" He asked, clearly concerned. "You...you still want to marry me, right?" He asked nervously. I nodded enthusiastically, and pulled myself closer, burying my face in his chest.

"I'm...so...excited." I cried, and Ed relaxed as he continued to rub my back. "This is going to be the best day of my life, Ed. I'm going to get married to you!" I exclaimed, crying. I wrapped my arms around him, keeping my face buried in the folds of his light blue t shirt. One of Ed's hands rubbed my back, the other rested on the back of my head, slowly massaging it.

"So your tears are happy ones then?" He asked, and I nodded. "Have I ever told you that I am the luckiest man alive?"

"Maybe... Why might you be so lucky?" I asked, knowing where he was going with this, but I still liked to hear the answer.

"Because I'll get to spend the rest of my life with you. And Taylor, there isn't anyone else in the entire world I would rather spend it with. Who knew that you hearing my song on the radio would get you here?" He asked, and I giggled.

"That's a very good point." I said, taking in the flawless moment. "In the song, you say that your three words have two meanings...what three words?" I asked, smiling.

"I love you. It could be meant in a friendly way, or it could be a 'I'm attracted to you' sort of thing, but either way, those words are for you, and you can interpret them however you like. It's really quite fitting that that was the first song of mine you ever heard." He said, and I smiled. We sat for a moment in silence, just holding each other.

"So should we get ready?" I finally asked excitedly.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, love." He replied, and we hopped up. We met each other at the foot of the bed, and he pulled me into his strong arms. "Come here, you." I rested my chin on his shoulder. "Just like the Red Tour." He said quietly, and I smiled. I pulled away a little, and then kissed him.

"One of our last kisses before we're married." I said when we pulled away, and he nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the closet, in our new house we've got a large walk-in one. I put on some comfortable sweats and my Ed Sheeran tour shirt, since I'll be changing into my wedding dress later. Ed put on some jeans and his Taylor Swift tour shirt, since he'll be putting on his tuxedo later. I smiled. "I love your fashion choice, Sheeran." I told him, and he laughed.

"Yours is also very wonderful, love." He took my hand and we walked downstairs, then ate breakfast. Then we got into the car and drove to the chapel. "You know, when we leave this place, we'll be married." Ed pointed out, and I grinned and kissed him as we ran inside. We were immediately dragged into separate dressing rooms, but not before exchanging a few words.

"So...the next time I see you, I'll be holding your hands at the alter?" I asked Ed excitedly. He nodded.

"And the next time I see you, you'll be walking down the aisle, looking absolutely flawless in your dress." He said, and I grinned before giving him a kiss.