Chapter Eleven

*A Couple Days Later*

Ed's POV

While I'm away on tour, I've been missing Taylor terribly. She looked so heartbroken when I left, and I wish I could make it go away. Fix her half hearted smile she gives me when we FaceTime, and the weak laughs she gives me when I crack a joke. I miss her so much, and I love her even more.

Tonight, I'm going over to Harry's flat since I'm nearby, even though I just finished a show and I'm pretty tired. At first, I was a little apprehensive, since he and Taylor had dated, but I figured she would understand. We sat around and had a few beers, just talking and absentmindedly playing pool in his basement. As the night went on, he got considerably drunk. "I have to go to the bathroom, mate, I'll be right back." I told Harry, and he nodded. I ran upstairs.

Harry's POV

*Harry is very drunk in this scene*

I saw Ed's phone on the counter, and I snatched it up, unsure of what I wanted to do with it. Toy with Taylor, I thought. He's dating my ex, I'm going to play with him a little bit.

His phone isn't pass code protected, so it was pretty easy to get into. I opened up messages, and got to Taylor's string of texts.

Taylor, I can't take it anymore. I'm done with you. I typed, and I hit send.

Taylor's POV

It's midday, and I got a text from Ed. I picked up my phone excitedly, but my face immediately fell, and I began crying. "What?" I screamed out to no one in particular.

Ed, we can work this out. I still love you. I sent back, hoping he would understand. What's come over him?

No Taylor, we can't. Goodbye. He replied almost immediately, and I ran over to the sofa and cried. How could he do this to me? I trusted him so much, and now that he's on the other side of the earth, he decided to break up with me? This is like the Haylor break up all over again, but this time no one's here to console me. I'm all alone, maybe that's how it will always be. I held myself and sobbed endlessly on the sofa. I put my earbuds in and set my iPhone on shuffle, but quickly yanked them out when Tenerife Sea came on. He wrote me a song, but he doesn't have the decency to call me, be face to face when he wants to break up with me? I thought he was different....

Harry's POV

That'll do her. I bet that'll get her right distraught, good riddance. I could hear Ed's footsteps as he walked back over to the stairs, and I quickly locked his phone and returned it to where he had left it.

"So, who's turn was it?" Ed asked when he got downstairs, regarding the pool game. I shrugged, and guessed it was his, since it probably was. We played the rest of the game out, and a couple hours later Ed caught a cab back to his hotel.

Ed's POV

As I walked into my hotel room, I thought of how lonely it is here. Sure, I'm surrounded by thousands of people every night, but when Taylor's all the way back home, on the other side of the planet, I can't help but wish she was here. I flopped down in bed and pulled out my phone. When I unlocked it, my messages with Taylor was open, but I haven't texted her at all since before I had gone to Harry's. I read the messages, and I immediately felt terrible. How could he have done that? I immediately tried to call her, I know she must be absolutely horrified. I feel so horrid, I should've known that Harry would pull something. Taylor didn't pick up, so I called again.

Taylor's POV

A couple hours later, I get a call from Ed. Did it take him three hours to figure out he screwed up? I sighed and turned my phone on silent, but it continued to vibrate endlessly. I sat there for half an hour, waiting for him to stop calling, but he didn't. I finally answered just to shut him up.

"What?" I answered shortly. I could tell he was crying.

"Taylor, love, I'm so-" he said, but I cut him off.

"Love? I've been crying for the past three hours, and finally you decide that you screwed up?" I snapped.

"No, it's not like that, Taylo-"

"Well then what is it like?"

"Just give me a second to explain I-"

"Explain what? You broke up with me in texts, you're worse than Joe! Goodbye." I said, and I hung up defiantly. I went back to sobbing endlessly. I thought he was different, I thought someday I'd actually marry him, that he actually cares. I thought he would actually care for me, unlike all the others. I guess not.

A/N: IM SO SORRY BUT I PROMISE THEYLL GET BACK TOGETHER