Chapter Two

Ed's POV

I got off the plane, walked over to the baggage claim and grabbed my luggage. I was exhausted from the eighteen hour flight, I'm not very good at sleeping on airplanes. I collapsed onto a bench. I looked at my watch, which was still stuck on Nashville time.

12:13 in the morning. I smiled at the thirteen, knowing Taylor would enjoy it. I pulled out my phone, and sent her a text, to see if she still wanted me to call.

Hey Tay! Just landed.

She responded almost immediately, I was surprised.

Call me!

And so I did. I dialed her phone number, and she picked up almost the second I hit send.

"Hey Ed!" She greeted excitedly.

"Hello Taylor! You responded fairly quickly." I noticed.

"Yeah. I... Never mind." She brushed off the subject quickly.

"What was it? I don't mind, really." I insisted.

"I kinda sorta stayed up ever since your flight left, haven't slept since this morning." She explained nervously. I chuckled.

"That's nice of you, Taylor. You're adorable!" I said, and she giggled. I love it when she does that.

"Awe, thanks. Listen...could you call me everyday? Because I already miss you." She asked, and I grinned.

"Of course! Maybe some days we could FaceTime as well, so I can see you." I suggested, and I could hear the smile in her response.

"I would love that!" She exclaimed. We sat in silence for a few seconds.

"Taylor, I really like..." I was about to say you, but then I couldn't bring myself to say it. She sounded as if she'd held her breath but I wasn't sure. "I really like being on tour already!" I saved myself, and I was sure I heard her exhale slowly. "This already is going to be so amazing, I can tell. I wish you were here though."

"Yeah." She said, losing some of her spark, but she quickly picked it back up. "I would really love to come see you too, Ed. But, you don't need me there, you've got it all under control. You're Ed Sheeran after all!" She said, and I silently disagreed. It would be so much better if she were here, I don't feel as if I have it under control.

"Well, it would still be nice to see your beautiful face everyday, in person." I added. "So, I bet you're tired then?" I changed the subject quickly.

"A little. I guess you have to get going too?" She asked.

"Sort of. I'll let you get to sleep then, huh?" I suggested.

"Yeah..." She trailed off.

"Well, I'll talk to you later then. Bye Taylor! I miss you."

"I miss you too! Bye!" She said, and hung up. I stared at my phone for a little bit before walking off to catch a cab. I wish she missed me like I miss her.

Taylor's POV

I flopped back down in bed, staring at the ceiling. He obviously wasn't going to say that he likes being on tour already, or was he? What else would he have said? It didn't seem like that was what he originally planned on saying...I bet he just had something caught in his throat or something. I daydreamed about all the things he could've said before finally drifting off to sleep.

A/N: What do you guys think so far? What do you think Taylor and Ed will do? Will they forget each other after awhile? Comment your thoughts and maybe even drop a quick vote, because the more feedback I get, the more I write! Thanks!