Chapter Twenty One

*Seven Years Later*

Ed's POV

I heard their hurried footsteps come down the hall. I tightened my grip around Taylor's waist and enjoyed our last few moments peaceful moments of sleep. Our three children burst into the room, and hopped onto the bed.

"Mommy! Daddy! Come here, come here!" Our oldest, Maddy, said, very excited. Our middle child, Zach, ran over and grabbed my hand, assisting his sister in the task of dragging Taylor and I out of bed.

"Mm..." Taylor mumbled. She rolled over to face me, and I gave her a quick kiss.

"Come on! We wanna show you something!' Maddy said again, bouncing up and down on the bed. Our youngest child, Megan, timidly walked over to Taylor, and was immediately scooped up into her mother's caring arms. Taylor and I slugged out of bed, and Zach pulled on my hand as Maddy led the way to the living room. Megan was carried in Taylor's arms down the stairs, and by the time we made it down, Maddy was already impatiently waiting. Taylor set Megan down, who eagerly ran off to her sister. Zach ran over as well, and they all pointed to their creation in the middle of the living room floor. "We found Lego pieces and we built a house!" Maddy exclaimed, and Taylor grabbed my hand.

"House..." Megan mumbled, and Taylor's other hand flew to her mouth.

"What's that, Megan?" Taylor asked.

"House..." She said, and Taylor burst into tears at the sight of our third child saying her first word.

"Aww... Come here." Taylor said as she knelt down and scooped Megan up in her arms, giving her a kiss. I knelt down too, kissing both of them.

"What'd you build, love?" I asked Maddy, who was still excited over her creation.

"A Lego house!" She exclaimed again, and I grinned, sharing a knowing glance with Taylor.

"I love you better now, Taylor." I told Taylor, and she reached over and shared a kiss with me.

THE END

A/N: Thank you SO much for reading this story, it's gotten such a warm reception, and I couldn't be more grateful. Feel free to leave a comment and maybe vote for it!

Also, I have written many other fan fictions, and I am currently in the middle of writing another one, so feel free to check those out! Thanks!