PART 36: | THE SECRET WEAPON |

Start from the beginning

- "You know ever since I've met you, I was itching to do something like this." Kol began speaking, "But well, back in those days my priority was to have a weapon I could use against my brother, so, unfortunately, I didn't have time to torture you.. but I do now." then he swung his hand and hit Marcel's face as hard as he could.

- "You were just jealous." Marcel spoke after he spits the blood out of his mouth, "You still are."

- "And you would be nothing if Nik didn't make you who you are today." Kol snapped, "And now you call yourself a king of the city that my family builds. You stamp that "M" all around like it means Marcel when it actually means Mikaelson." he laughed in realization; "..but I guess that proves you'll never be one of us."

Marcel clenched his jaw and shot a look at Kol, but before he had a chance to speak again Kol hit him again, making his chair to fall backward.

- "The three of them doted on you as if you're something special." Kol spoke in a menacing tone, "Look where that got them. I knew no one should believe you from the start, you are colored in all sort of shades of colors." he told him as he used his left leg to hit him in the stomach. Marcel let out a groan of pain, "Especially Rebekah, I have no idea what she sees in you.. you are just an imbecile who doesn't even care about her." then he smirked in amusement, seeing that Marcel struggles in pain.

- "I do care about her." Marcel growled from the floor.

- "If you do you would look for her instead of becoming a "king", Kol told him with a touch of sarcasm in his voice for the last word.

- "Someone needed to take care of this city while you've been rotting in the box." Marcel shot back, his voice was deep and rough.

Kol then turned around to look at the vampires who were watching how he tortured Marcel and other were feeding on the humans that remained alive after he slaughtered half of the club, "Eric, bring me that bat of mine." he demanded, "I just love to hit idiots like him with it." he grinned dangerously at Marcel.

NATALI'S P.O.V:

- "I'm doing this so she doesn't end up being sacrificed at Harvest." Natali informed them, becoming more angry with each word.

- "Why do you care about that?" Rebekah asked her.

- Natali clenched her jaw in annoyance, "Because Kol and I control half of the witches who want to use magic and they can't as long as she is alive or as long as they have a connection with the ancestors. If the Harvest doesn't happen ancestors won't hold that much power over them anymore." she informed them as quickly as she could and then looked back at Davina who was also listening and holding a hand over the wounds on her neck.

- "Let me finish you, shall you?" Natali smiled wickedly at Davina, "Motus." she whispers making Elijah to flue out of her way.

She walks towards Davina, who was ready to defend herself, but just as Natali was about to grab her Elijah snapped her neck from behind.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Rebekah and Elijah came in front of the Fangtasia with Natali who had her neck broken. Just as they stopped in front of the door where they found just their brother her neck healed, quicker than usual, because of the spell she put on herself.

She used vampire speed to stood up from Elijah's arms.

- "That wasn't very nice." Natali told them, while she massaged her neck.

- "What are you doing to Marcel?" Klaus growled from behind her. He could hear his screams while he stood there in front of the club not able to come in.

- "Me?" Natali spun around, "Nothing. Kol on the other hand.." came out in a smug voice.

With her magic, she forced Klaus to move to the side and then opened doors of the club wide open.

- "Boys, having fun?" Natali chuckled lightly while looking at the big stage and seeing Kol, Eric, and Marcel who was still tied for a chair. She approached them closer and seeing how Marcel looks she turned to look at the three people she left hanging outside of the club, "Ugh, I wouldn't come in if I were you. He doesn't look good with half of the flesh missing from his face." she gestured towards Marcel.

- "Let him go Kol, you've had your fun." Klaus exclaimed, overwhelmed with anger.

- "Can I kill him now?" Eric asked licking the blood off of his fingers and glancing at Natali who just came behind him.

- "No, you can't." Kol pretested louder than before, "He is mine to kill."

- "Don't you dare to kill him." Klaus growled.

- Kol smiles wickedly and turns his attention towards Klaus, "Brother you are going to get lucky today because I want war and so does he, so he won't die now." when he finished he approached Marcel and untied him, then pushed him all the way towards Klaus and threw him into his arms, "There, you have your beloved son back." he says with a bit of hurt in his voice.

Rebekah shakes her head at Kol, before the three of them left and Elijah stayed.

- "Elijah, you're free to go too." Kol told him.

- "I'm not going anywhere." Elijah spoke and then pointed a finger at Natali, "So she doesn't go against Davina again."

- "Don't be such a snob Elijah, we were just having fun." Kol told him in a playful voice.

- "That's what you call fun? Torturing Marcel and wanting to kill an innocent girl." Elijah snaps at him.

- "She is not an innocent girl." Kol hissed.

- Natali huffs, "Relax, Elijah. Now that I know where she is I can go whenever I want, it doesn't need to be today." she told him in a casual voice.

- "She won't stay there." Elijah told her.

- "I can bet on that." Natali smiled, as Kol closed the doors of their club.

Natali walked towards the bar and sat on it, then crossed her legs balancing one shoe on the end of her toe.

- "Is there some human here to clean up this mess you've made Kol?" Natali questioned, gesturing towards the big stage.

She didn't need to ask that question twice for someone to find human and compel him to clean the mess.

- "I really like New Orleans. It is quite different than Saint Tropez." Megan spoke, while she was standing behind the bar and pouring Natali a drink.

- Natali turned to look at her, "It is. I do miss the beginning of the 1900s. Such style, elegance. People knew how to behave and what was expected of them and all that jazz." she closed her eyes remembering the time where girls were restless and wild and they danced until they dropped, "It was very.."

- "Magnificent." Kol finished for her, as she sat on the bar chair.

Even though the time of jazz was no more, New Orleans managed to preserve the essence of that time. It wasn't like back in those years, but it did still hold its charm in some way.

- Natali took a sip of her wine before speaking, "Those were probably one of the best years of our lives, not just because you were finally out of the box after two centuries."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡