Chapter Sixty Six.

Start from the beginning

"Oh, it's a wrap. I'm diving in deep tonight. Look at you, girl." He complimented her.

She giggled softly, "I figured you'd like it."

"You look amazing." He tilted up her chin and kissed her lips tenderly, "What's all this for?"

"Just because. I wanted to do something special just to show you how much I love you and adore you."

"You did all of this for me? That's real sweet of you, baby girl." He smiled warmly, placing his hand against his heart.

"You deserve it." She kissed his cheek and slowly eased down his jacket, "Take a seat and enjoy your food. I'll put this up."

She walked upstairs and hung his jacket up in the closet. She realized she forgot to spray on perfume, so she put on his favorite that he loved on her--Daisy by Marc Jacobs. She walked back downstairs and saw him silently enjoying his food.

"How is it?" She asked him.

"You outdid yourself, baby. This is fantastic." He beamed.

"You really like it?" She smiled widely.

"Yeah, I love it. Come over here."

She came closer to him and sat on his lap. He cut a piece of the filet mignon and fed it to her. She chewed the tender meat and closed her eyes.

"That does taste really good." She approved.

"Told you. You got skills, girl."

She chuckled and kissed his cheek. The two of them took turns eating off of his plate until the food was gone. She took the plate into the kitchen and cleaned everything up, placing the leftover pasta in the fridge. When she was done, she dried off her hands and Trey stood in the entrance of the kitchen with his hands in his pockets, staring at her.

"Something caught your eye?" She teased playfully.

"Oh, something most definitely has." He licked his lips slowly.

"And what would that be?"

"One of the most beautiful women in the world and she happens to be my wife."

She blushed and looked down, leaning against the counter. He came closer to her and gently pressed his body against hers, tilting up her chin.

"I'm going to go take a shower and I'll be back for you, alright?" He told her.

"Ok, big daddy. Don't take too long."

"Oh, believe me. I won't." He winked and playfully poked her side, making her giggle.

He walked upstairs to the bathroom and Lashelle turned off the stereo before heading upstairs. She walked into the bedroom and climbed up onto the bed, laying on her back. She patiently waited for Trey to get out of the shower and after ten minutes, the door to the bathroom opened and Trey walked in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. He came closer to her and got on top of her, playfully planting kisses on her neck.

She laughed and wrapped her legs around his waist. Her laughs turned into soft moans as Trey sucked on her spot ever so softly. He ran his hand up and down her leg, gripping onto it. He stopped and flipped them over so she was on top. She looked down at him and rested her hands against his chest.

"Did you enjoy your dinner?" She asked him.

"Very much. Thank you, beautiful." He gently squeezed her hips.

"You and I should try to go on more vacations together."

"What made you think of that?" He wondered.

"It was kind of a random thought, but I think you and I need more time together as husband and wife, you know?" She shrugged and looked down, "Ever since I started paying more attention to you and spending time with you, I....I don't want to be away from you too long."

Trey smiled widely, showing his dimples and tilted up her chin.

"You know what? I've been waiting a long time to hear you say that. And I agree with you. We should have more time together. For the record, I don't like being away from you too long myself." He confessed.

Lashelle blushed and leaned down to kiss him before resting her head against his chest.

"When I start performing again, you think you could try and come out to a show? I'd really like for you to be there." She asked.

"Of course, baby girl. I'll be right there, front row."

"Thank you." She sat up and lifted her gown over her head, "Now, how about you make love to me until we wake the neighbors?"

He smirked and ran his hands up and down her body, "Don't have to tell me twice, baby girl."