Chapter Sixty Six.

Zacznij od początku

"Thank you. Again, I'm really sorry. I wish I would've handled it better."

"It's all good, don't stress about it. We're still cool." He held out his fist.

She fist bumped him and they both smiled. The waitress brought them their food and the two of them began to eat as they continued their conversation. It felt nice to be laughing and talking like they used to back then. After enjoying their lunch and having a few laughs, Lashelle paid for their food and the two of them walked out of the restaurant.

"Man, I forgot how good it felt to talk with you and just laugh. Thanks for inviting me." He told her.

"You're welcome. And I know the feeling. You better give me a feature like you promised me back then."

"I got you. You better do the same."

"You got it." She chuckled.

"It was good to see you, Shellz. Don't be such a stranger, alright?"

"I promise."

They shared another hug and he politely kissed her cheek before they parted ways. Lashelle got into her car and started it up. She began to drive off, making her way to the grocery store. She wanted her man to have something to come home to after the studio.

Later in the nighttime, Lashelle stood in the kitchen pan searing the scallops in one pan while pan searing the filet mignon in another. She also stirred the pot containing the penne pasta alfredo. She was dressed in a vintage style black lace and mesh halter bra and gartered panty set and a black lace Laretta gown, both by Agent Provocateur. She paired the ensemble with sheer black thigh high stockings and matching Louboutin pumps.

Soft music played on the stereo and she grabbed a glass from the cabinet before pouring the champagne into it. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

"He should be home soon. Let me call to make sure." She said to herself.

She scrolled through her phone until she found his name and called his number.

"Baby girl." He cooed.

"Hi, big daddy." She smiled, "How was the studio?"

"It was good. I got a show in my hometown in Virginia tomorrow."

"I know you're happy about that."

"Yeah, I am. Being back in my hometown is always a good time. What are you up to?"

"Well, I actually have a surprise for you. But you have to come home to see." She informed him, flipped the steak over with the tongs.

"Oh, really? Well, lucky for you, I'll be home in about ten minutes."

"Ok, big daddy."

"Keep it up and I'm tearing that ass up when I get there."

"Don't threaten me with a good time, daddy." She smirked.

"Let me get off this phone. About to have me get a speeding ticket to get to you."

"Don't do that. I'll see you in a few."

"Alright, beautiful."

She hung up with him and finished up cooking. After she was finished, she placed the food on a plate and put it on the dining room table along with the glass of champagne. Soon, she heard the door open and Trey walked in. His eyes went right to her and he looked her up and down like he wanted nothing more than to take her upstairs.