Don't Doubt A Thing

*Mature chapter warning!*

Smoothly carrying me up the stairs in his arms, Vince takes me to his bedroom, down the farthest hallway there is. He rips the door open with his foot without even removing his hungry lips from mine.

I enjoy the moment immensely, but can't help but open my eyes to take in a blur of the black and red room as he tosses me on the bed. I had never been in here before and wanted to observe but his eagerness is surely standing in the way of that for the moment.

It will have to wait for another time...

Vince leans overtop of me, placing a hand on each side of my head while his warm, hard stomach hovers just above mine.

"Are you ready for me Cynthia?" His husky voice asks, leaning close and planting a kiss on my collarbone. I sigh longingly as his kisses trail down the curve of my breast. His voice murmuring illegibly the entire time. My attentiveness fades in and out as my body focuses on nothing but his pleasurable, warm mouth. I only tune back in when his voice alerts me. "Have you?"

"Hmm?" I groan absentmindedly.

He smiles mischievously against my cheek. "Have you kept yourself pure for me?"

I groan and roll my eyes. "I never knew of your existence. What kind of question is that?"

He growls. "It would please me so if you happened to have...even without knowing of me."

I bite my lip and rest my elbows on his shoulders as I hold him to me. "How much would it please you?"

"So much so." He moans into my hair. "Oh, so, so much. I want to be the first to taste you, to please you." He carries on with his fantasy while I inwardly wince.

As if reading my mind he leans away quickly and urgently. "Tell me." He quietly whispers his demand, his eyes searching mine.

I hiss, clearly displeased with his intrusive question. I was not in the mood to bring up things like that in a moment like this. 

"Not exactly. I have been naughty in various different ways but not all the ways." I groan with embarrassment. 

"So, you have been with a woman?" He narrows his eyes, nearly excited but mostly confused.

"No!" I smirk. "Just, nevermind it." I shush him once more, overwhelmed with my own embarrassment. "I didn't need or have any serious man before now," I tell him seriously as if spouting a promise. "I fooled around, but I never slept around."

He groans and pushes me back beneath him. I submit myself and give in to his push.

"Oh...whatever, I will enjoy this either way." He growls into the nape of my neck. "And so will you..." He adds as if pledging himself to me. The whole thing was making the butterflies in my stomach go wild. Too much pressure was overwhelming me and I oh, so badly wanted the moment to continue and then last forever...

Quickly he removes all the clothes from his top half, fancy layer after fancy layer of his suit too fast for my eyes to barely register...If I was still human I doubt I would have seen him move at all! 

"Geez! Slow down!" I giggle before he holds me down once more, grasping both of my hands beneath his, permanently held down to the bed. We were already developing the habit of quickly taking turns to shut the other up. 

"Never." He grumbles, ripping open my buttoned-up blouse. I shriek, wild-eyed, as I find myself exposed with the exception of my lacy bra. He sits back and raises his eyebrows at me. "I figured this would look fantastic on you." He winks. 

"Just like the rest of the wardrobe you so generously provided," I add teasingly. "I find that you like me mostly dressed up and sexy, am I right?" 

He doesn't answer, but smiles before removing the bra as well in one smooth motion then removes me from both the bra and blouse entirely. Without hesitation he kisses down my chest along the curves of my breasts, thoroughly enjoying it. 

I lean back into his touch. It isn't long before I feel him slipping down my pitch black jeans. 

I nervously watch him as he does so, taking me in slowly with his eager eyes. 

My hips lean up into his touch as he kneels before me in front of the bed, each of my legs on either of him.

I can't help my nervousness, nor the choked up feeling in my throat as the anticipation of what he will do next builds.

Lightly I feel his fingertips glide up my inner thighs, eventually coming to caress the outside of my most private area. I giggle and squirm for a moment before no more sound could possibly be uttered from my lips, as his were attacking me.

It isn't long before I have to pull away. I had never....experienced such a thing, and Vince was clearly quite practiced with it. Instead of squirming away, however, I grab him close by the belt loop of his pants, bringing him close enough to disrobe him as well.

He watches in amusement as I struggle to get down his drawers, only to gawk at what I see underneath. 

Not wishing to embarrass myself in trying to physically please him with no experience, I let him take the lead, pinning me beneath me ever so gently.

I stare up into his dark eyes and trust him fully, my body instinctively leaning into his touch as if this is exactly where it was meant to be: in his attentive, loving hands.

It was the first time I truly felt like we were meant to be lovers.

In fact, with the sound of my rapid heart, I suspected we have already travelled far enough down the road to actually consider ourselves as lovers.

Closing my eyes, I revel in his touch, gasping once I feel the pressure of his fingers gliding through my folds, warming me up for him.

"Vince..." I whisper desperately, writhing with need. I had never before needed anything so bad.

He only groans and I feel him slowly pushing into my entrance. I accept him slowly but surely.

"You're so tight, love." He hisses in my ear, sending a shock of giddiness through me.

Finally, after my nails have dug into Lord Motte's biceps, we are finally one.

The joyous pressure of him filling me is satisfying enough, but it no longer compared once he began to move, gently bringing himself in and out of me, eventually working up to thrusting quite hard.

I hold him tightly to me, leaving barely any space between us as he pounds over and over, both of us breathing heavily and intensely. In the moment, it felt as if both of us were too involved with the pure pleasure to barely acknowledge each other.

And for the next few wonderful moments, I don't doubt a thing.