Ravishing

I quickly pull away from the Lord as the thought shoves its way into the worrisome depths of my mind.

Vincent wrinkles his brow in near anger as I rip my hands out of his awkwardly. "What's wrong?"

"I-I uh..." I barely get the words out before his expression darkens.

"Do you want to leave?" Miraculously the ticket is already in his hand, hesitantly extended towards me. "Three days from now and you'll be out of this mess."

My words would not come out of my mouth no matter how hard I tried. My feet were begging to flee the situation and run into the safety of my bedroom...but I won't run from this.

"I don't understand why you're doing this for me. What makes you think I would fall for such a thing?" My voice raises against my will. "Why should I believe this isn't a trick to trust my loyalty? Why should I believe you won't just slaughter me once you realize I'm useless to you and don't want to be here?"

Vincent remains unmoving. "I suppose I've realized you can't force love, nor expect it. If I ever have it again, just as I had with you...or rather, with Isabella...then that is a gift I have earned...and if you leave, then I just haven't earned it."

I shiver and hug myself with my bare arms to settle the nervous goosebumps. "I suppose I have realized that I have nowhere else to go."

"And that's fine." He jerks his hand back down in disappointment. "If that's the reason you choose to remain here, fine, but I would hate for that to be the only reason you stay with me."

His intense gaze intimidates me immensely, sending more chills down my spine. "I...suppose...I do want to stay with you for more than that one reason."

He pauses, purely observing my physical reaction to my confession. "Hmm...Why?"

I inhale and mentally try to prepare my answer until he abruptly shakes his head in impatience.

"This has gone on for long enough, don't you think?" He aggressively mumbles. For a mere second I assume he's lost his temper for the last time but it wasn't long before I was proven mistaken.

He reaches out his hand and grasps my wrist, twirling me forward into close proximity with him. I stutter out a protest but make no effort to fight him.

His forehead presses against mine affectionately. "If you're staying. Why fight it?"

Breathing hard my chin upturns instinctively for his lips to meet mine. He obliges, and hard, pressing his against mine immediately and eagerly.

It had been a while since I had been kissed, and I could certainly confirm that I had never been kissed by a Vampire Lord, who was also my lover in a past life.

I have kissed this man before...in another life, and the reaction in the pit of my stomach confirmed this as well.

I was bubbling with giddy excitement as if this all led to this moment, no matter the horrifying beginning I endured to get here.

Vince clutches at my waist, his thumbs gently circling the chinch of my figure. I soar inside at his touch and lean into him, returning his passionate kiss with equal enthusiasm, both of us acting as if we were suffocating before this moment.

My hands tangle themselves in the folds of his overdressed self, finally settling with holding the collar of his dress coat as a way to hold his head down to mine. It was such an obvious way to beg for more and he knew it...and I was least of all ashamed of it.

We never expected this moment to come so soon...or perhaps he assumed it would happen immediately in his fantasies of my return and I'm sure it has felt like ages to poor Vincent.

"Oh, Vincent." I can't help but moan against his lips, choosing to keep this moment rather than allow my invaded thoughts to hold me back from a little moment of delayed pleasure.

Right now, that tickled feeling of butterflies fluttering about in my stomach and the jumbled romantic thoughts in my brain feels far too powerful and true to possibly be a figment of his mind control influence...but I could always be wrong...or I could be right!

Oh! Who cares?

It hasn't taken long for us to become inseparable, now having moved to a seated position at his dining room chair. I sit comfortably in his lap, each of my lips on each side of him. My body was taking over itself, completely indulging in the sexy man currently pushing his tongue down my throat while clutching a little lower than my waist.

"Oh..let me have you." His groans into my neck during a brief break from kissing my mouth. "I can't stand this torture anymore...I can't believe you would carry on torturing me so for so long. How could you?"

I smile bashfully and bite my lip instead of answering...as I do not have a valid answer. I have been withholding and torturing myself as well all this time. Such a rookie mistake!

He growls and brings me back to him. "I need to ravish you, darling. I. Absolutely. Have. To." He says his words individually and carefully as if trying to contain his anger.

Breathless I nod my head desperately, only uttering an eager "Mhm!"

Vincent only has one thing left to do while we still remain in the moment.

Carry me up those gallant stairs, show me that bedroom of his...and I suppose, just simply ravish me until I regret ever considering our connection being a figment of his creation.

And yes, at least I know for sure that he will ravish me.