A Slice Of Pizza Life and Cannibalism

Leonardo stood up and studied the surrounding scenery with dismay, the habitats of this strange place were made entirely of food and not just any humdrum type of food, but pizza, his little brother's pizza. The eldest of the turtles, or, rather, the entire group, knew for a fact that he would be burned out on pizza by the end of this fiasco. The buildings were made of and most likely worked as brick ovens. Why the citizens hadn't done anything to fix this blatant problem, he had no idea and wasn't about to ask these strange people.

Upon further inspection, he discovered there were hotdog cats, cheese stick trees and... were those jellybean birds? He shook his head fiercely, this was definitely his brother's mind. The pizza people didn't seem to notice nor freak out about a giant turtle or a pink haired girl, though, once again... This WAS Mikey's mind, he should've remembered to expect a lot of unrealisms.

Leonardo jumped in surprise as a pink tinted cheese pizza squealed excitedly and ran around the city, his eyes widened in terror as this pink-tinted pizza started eating other pizza people and a myriad of food-themed objects.

"I LOVE THIS PLACE LEO!"

Leonardo froze in terror as he recognized the voice that belonged to the pink pizza. "M-Miyuki!?" his eyes widened in shock as the pizza turned around and smiled... brightly? It was difficult to determine moods with pink pineapple eyes, pepper eyebrows and a pair of sardine lips. This oddly suspiciously tinted pizza nodded quickly.

Leo closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, he pulled his hand away and opened his eyes. His shoulders slumped as he caught sight of a blueish tinted string of gooey cheese connecting his breadstick fingers to his face.

"Awe, shell... Miyu-AGH!" Leonardo was cut off as the pink pizza tackled him to the ground. He grunted as he hit the stone hard salami coined road. He untangled himself from Miyuki and scowled at her with the best of his ability.

"Miyuki! We're here to find Mikey! Remember?" He scolded as he stood on his wobbly breadstick... feet? Stumps? This place was going to drive him insane.

The pink pizza gave him an adorable sardine pout, how she did this? Leo didn't know, nor had the patience to ponder this oddity. "Fine. But This place is awesome an' I wanna plaaaay." The girl whined through her pout.

He raised a greenish blue pepper eyebrow questioningly. "I'm sorry, but we Don't. Have. The. Time." He made sure to enunciate each word so she'd understand him.

She huffed and trotted up to him. "Let's GO!" She smiled excitedly.

He began a general meander of the city, realizing he didn't know where the heck Mikey would be.

"Soooooooooo Where is Mikey?" She looked at him curiously.

Leo stopped abruptly, closing his blue pineapple eye's, he sighed deeply. "I don't know. probably, he's at the middle of everything, But I'm not sure," he replied calmly.

Her pink pineapple eyes scanned the surrounding area. "What about the big pizza box palace?"

He turned, confused on the fact he ACTUALLY missed the hulking structure. He shook his cheese covered head.

"Alright, fine. Let's get this over with." He began walking toward the pizza palace.

The pink pizza hopped after him, skipping over the olive paved roads.

The pizza box palace was large, and right in the center of this mentally traumatizing dreamscape. Mikey was in the middle of everything, surrounded by his piazza subjects, who gladly walked up to a guillotine, severing their delicious heads, and offering them to the youngest turtle who was floating on a giant pizza slice in a pool of liquid cheese.

Miyuki ran up to the edge of the pool, almost falling in. "MIKEY!!!!" She yelled her breadstick arms flailing.

Mikey yelped, and fell into the cheese, surprised that one of his pizza subjects were talking to him.

"Mikey, we're here to bring you home," Leo said stopping close to the edge of the pool, hauling Miyuki back from the edge.

Mikey swam over and climbed out, Miyuki helping him to his feet. "Let's go, Mikey."

Mikey grabbed a slice of bread and wiped away the cheese. He sighed in satisfaction.

"Let me just say goodbye to the place." he walked over to one of the cardboard walls and placed a hand on the slightly greasy surface. "Goodbye, old friend. I'll never forget the times we had." He sniffed, grabbing a head, and stuffing it into his mouth. "You always had good taste, Geoffrey." He shook his head sadly and walked over to Leo.

His brother looked around. It was kind of beautiful In a pizza way.

"Alright, I'm ready to go," Mikey said in his mock-serious tone, as he grabbed another head for the trip, the world around them shattered into millions of different colored shards, with the sound of a thousand window panes being blown out, and shattered on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*_*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki grunted as they were unceremoniously dumped onto the grass. She looked at herself, worriedly. A smile broke out on her face. "I'M HUMAN AGAIN!! We'll be Human again! we'll be human again!" She started singing, skipping around in circles giddily.

Leo sat up, holding his head, he groaned. Mikey was limp on the floor, he hadn't moved yet, his breath was slow and steady, his eyes half closed. Nao frowned, and knelt next to Mikey, trying to rouse him, but nothing she did would wake the deeply slumbering turtle.

Leo scrambled over to him, looking to each girl in turn. "What's wrong with him!? Why isn't he waking up!?!" He asked frantically, scared that he had done too little too late.

"Shush! He's asleep." Nao huffed, getting to her feet. "Let's get him to the base, maybe we can find something that'll help there," she suggested, trying to calm the frantic older brother.

Leo stared at his brother a moment more and then nodded. "Raph, you feeling okay?" he asked, knowing he could at least help him.

Raph looked at Leo curiously. "Yeah, I'm feeling better."

Leo smiled, offering Raph a hand.

Reika looked to Pop. "Shall we take the portal?" She asked.

Raph grabbed Leo's hand and stood.

"Yes, kuru! It'll be the fastest way back kuru!"

Pop opened the book, and they all jumped in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they were tucked safely into their base, Raph plopped onto the couch and curled up. Nao and Miyuki immediately left for there homes.

Leo sat down, suddenly very tired. Mikey was curled up on the floor, mumbling in his sleep. Yayoi stared at Reika, her eyes filled with tears, hurt, and feelings of betrayal. She finally left, unable to look any longer at the girl she thought she knew.

Reika looked at the floor, feeling very conflicted. Candy hugged her leg. "What's wrong Reika kuru?" She whispered softly.

The blue haired girl shook her head. "Nothing, Bad End just messes with me." She assured 'smiling' she stood. "I should go, it's getting late." she walked out the door.

Leo's eyes shot open, as the door closed. he sat straight up. "Where's Donnie!?" He asked frantically looking around.

Raph frowned, basically asleep, he waved his mangled hand dismissively. "Pr'o'ly dorking around." He yawned and shifted, face first in the cushions, he began falling asleep. "Or deed." He mumbled.