Biscuits

Ulric's breath was heavy as he limped through the woods, Donnie in his arms. His vision was blurred in his left eye, due to Raph's excessive punching, causing Ulric to rely more heavily on his other senses to get him home.

A sound, not too far from the wolf... someone, was crying. The freezing unconscious turtle would occasionally try to recoil into his his shell, but was too weak to do so.

Ulric stopped, sighed, and began walking towards the crying, picking his path carefully.

Akaoni was sobbing as he cradled his left arm which was blackened, and shaking uncontrollably. It was sitting at an odd angle.

Ulric dropped Donatello, and quickly limped towards Akaoni, everything else momentarily forgotten. Ulric gently placed a hand on Akaoni's good arm, and looked up at the large troll.

"Akaoni..... What happened?" The wolf's voice was full of concern.

"N-Nao a-and A-Akane. I-I-I fought them." He sniffled, keeping his gaze on the ground. "I-I-I-I thought they were s-supposed to be nice." Large tears rolled off the slightly scorched face, and onto the ground.

The turtle barely made a sound and once again tried to recoil into his shell.

Ulric nuzzled Akaoni gently. "Don't worry about those brats." He spat. He moved to the other side of Akaoni, holding his arms out, he looked into Akaoni's eyes.

"May I see your arm?" He asked gently.

Akaoni wiped his eyed, and used his right arm to move his left injured arm, plopping it into Ulric's hands.

Ulric almost buckled under the sudden weight. He inspected Akaoni's arm to the best of his current ability. He looked at it helplessly.

"There isn't much I can do. Come with me to the castle, and I'll try to fix this." He said looking up so he could meet Akaoni's gaze.

Akaoni nodded and pulled Ulric into a giant crushing hug with hid good hand. "Thank you Wolfie."

Ulric grunted in pain, and wiggled out of the hug, holding himself. "Thanks Akaoni, but.... Not right now... sorry." He grunted, wincing.

Akaoni frowned worriedly. "Did I hurt you!?" He started panicking and a set of fresh tears started to fall.

Ulric flailed his arms, eyes open wide. "No no no no ng-AH!" He scrunched up, his flailing reopening his wounds, causing him to bleed.

Akaoni's eyes grew wider at the sight, causing him to fall apart emotionally like the heart broken toddler that he was.

Ulric knelt next to the hysterical troll. "No, Akaoni it's not your fault. Don't cry, please? Calm down wouldya? Please? No more crying, a-and I'll ..... tell you a story." The wolf begged, desperate to calm Akaoni.

"R-Really?" Akaoni whispers looking to the smaller villain hopefully, trying to dry his face.

The wolf nodded, and smiled what he hoped was a reassuring smile, relieved that he had gotten the larger creature to quit crying quickly.

"Come on. Let's go." He said, standing up, and walking over to where Donnie lay.

Akaoni frowned as he stood and followed. "What happened to the purple one?"

Ulric looked at Akaoni confused. "Wait, you already know him!?" He questioned.

"Yes! He's my favorite outsider!" The Troll smiled excitedly. "Is that okay?" He frowned worriedly.

Ulric shook his head. "Oh no it's fine. In fact he's one o-.... my favorite outsiders too." He ended with uncertainty.

He picked up Donnie, clearing his throat as he began walking.