Getting to know the team

When they got back they flopped into chairs or just on the floor. Leo looked at them curiously.

"What... Happened?" He frowned in confusion.

"Ulric... Two battles..." Emily gasped out breathlessly.

Raph's eyes widened. "TWO BATTLES!?! THERE'S BARELY A SCRATCH ON YA!! YOU CALL THAT A FIGHT!?!"

Chloe put an arm over her eyes, and sighed. "He doesn't fight us himself, he calls down these... magical... golem's that obey his every command." She said tiredly.

Emily's eyes widened, and she covered her ears, and April covered Lilly's, as the red clad turtle started spewing a volley of filth directed to the wolf, that was so foul, that it would make even the most vile of creature's hide in shame.

"RAPH! SHUT UP! THERE ARE YOUNG EARS HERE!" The auburn eyed turtle snapped angrily.

Leonardo calmly walked out of the main room, then returned a couple moments later with a small rectangular solid object in his hand. Leo shoved it in Raph's mouth and gagged the forest green terrapin.

He looked to the girls apologetically. "Sorry, my brother hasn't learned how to use a filter yet, he still needs his mouth washed once in a while."

Raphael growled darkly and started to remove the gag and soap, but Donatello acted quickly and tied his older brother to the chair. The auburn eyed turtle smirked triumphantly and went to the blonde girl, he gently removed her hands and smiled softly.

April smirked as she watched the purple turtle and the shiest of the group. She glanced towards Chloe and gave her a look as if she approved the new couple. Chloe smiled at the two of them, she watched everyone, already seeing most of them paring off with the turtles.

Leonardo sat next to April. "So, what do you do for fun?"

"Sports, being with friends and family, sports, defeating the 'generals' of Bad End and sports. I'm an extreme outdoorsy girl." The green haired girl smiled. "But mainly sports. What about you?"

"I watch Space Heroes, save the earth from aliens and ninjas. It can get pretty intense." Leo smiled shyly.

"NO WAY! YOU FIGHT ALIEN'S AND NINJAS!? That's soooooooooo cool!" She squealed excitedly.

Leonardo smiled. "Yeah it's pretty cool. We also fight other mutants, it can get pretty crazy." As Leo spoke he reached over and pulled the soap out of Raph's mouth.

The red clad turtle growled and tried to spit the soap out. Donatello guided his brother to the bathroom and helped him rinse out the soap. He kept his arms tied, he didn't want to risk his brother breaking something, or someone, plus.... his ill-tempered brother MIGHT learn some manners. The auburn eyed turtle knew better than to get his hopes up, especially with Raph.

Lilly looked at Donnie, her notebook, open in her lap, her pencil poised, and ready above the blank pages, ready to create a master piece.

Raph growled at Donnie, Don ignored him and pulled out an old project and started working on it. Lilly watched him for a minute, then began to sketch.

Kelley stared at Raph, and before he could read her expression, she got up, grabbed a book, and sat back down, intent on her book. Raph grumbled and tried to break free, but the rope was expertly tied.

April caught herself staring at the blue clad turtle, and looked away, blushing slightly. Emily played with Candy, and Chloe's eyes slowly closed as she drifted off.

Lilly's brow furrowed as she drew a line, then erased it, then drew it again, and ended up erasing it again. Donatello put down his project, and moved to grab a stack of about twenty books, then went back to his seat.