Introducing...

Chloe's eyes shot open as she listened. What had woken her up? A deep gruff voice muttered outside of her window and the lock started rattling as someone tries to open it. Her eyes widened in fear. Who was outside her window? And at this time of night?

She cautiously walked towards her window and barely repressed a scream of fear. A large three fingered hand quickly covered her mouth, the creature made the "shush" sign with its other hand, it cautiously looked around the room, then carefully entered the room. The hand that was covering her mouth was drenched in blood, the source was difficult to find, the arm was shaking lightly, the odd creature studied her closely with two nearly neon green eyes.

Chloe studied the creature, then noticed that Candy was in the creatures arms and amazingly calm, Candy even smiled brightly and jumped out of his arms and hugged Chloe tightly.

"Chloe! I missed you! And this guy needs your help, he saved me tonight." She smiled brightly, then climbed onto the blue haired girls bed to watch.

Chloe smiled softly at her friend, then grabbed a medical kit. Raph wrapped his other hand above the wound, trying to stop the blood. The girl returned with some hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol and bandages.

"This will sting a little, try not to jerk." Chloe walked up to him.

He nodded slightly and shifted to get ready for the pain he knew he'd receive from the medicine. By now... the blood covered the right side of his body, he shook head fiercely trying to get rid of the dizziness and fatigue that threatened to overtake him. He stumbled and barely managed to keep his footing. The dark blue haired girl bit her lip as she witnessed this.

"Here... sit down, it'll be better that way." She pulls out the sturdiest chair and placed it in front of him.

He studied the chair, debating on if it would actually hold his weight, he couldn't take it anymore and tried to sit down carefully. Chloe approached him slowly and pulled his arm out carefully, she made it straight so she would be able to reach the wound better. She stared at it for a moment, then opened the bottle.

"Don't tense, try to stay relaxed, you can't afford to lose anymore blood."

He nodded in understanding and closed his eyes as he relaxed, you could actually see every muscle ripple as they relaxed slowly. She took his arm tightly with one hand, and tipped the bottle over the glistening wound with the other. As soon as the liquid touched his wound, his face scrunched in pain and shock.

He grit his teeth tightly and his muscles tensed as he hissed in pain. She took a soft, clean rag, and soaked it in cool water, she carefully cleaned the wound, and the surrounding area, being careful not to leave any fibers. He relaxed and cautiously opened his eyes to study her.

He placed his fingers on his chin, then moved them away slowly. She smiled and began wrapping his arm with bandages.

"You are welcome."

He watched her for a moment, then studied her room. The wound was still bleeding heavily. He grew impatient and moved away, he stood and went out the window and smiled thankfully. She smiled back.

"You'll need stitches, I'm not able to give them to you, but you'll need then quickly."

He raised an eyeridge in curiosity, then looked at his arm. He flashed her a smile. He ruffled the small creatures head, then left through the window. He jumped down to the street and searched for the building they had chosen as a hideout.